Tata Broadband: Is Night UL deactivated ?(New Conn)

• Thread starter Thread starter rspremium
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 16,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q7-A7 says it will autorenew.so that clears some doubt now.

I had called up CC today since my existing Power On & On 64 Kbps is going to finish & was eagerly watching this movement of TI...One info that i could get out of CC guy was that the Plan is going to be discontinued from 5th Sept 2007 for 14 days due to techinical reasons. :wall:Just when i was thinking of placing an order to switch..One good thing i got to know is that i dialed from Walky phone to 121 ( Cust Care) & chose Internet option .. got connected to the CC... after 6 min of holding the line.. so i guess my calls to CC won't be charged as call to CC is free from walky. :yahoo:

i knew that the 9-9 NU plan wont last for long as tata always sets trap to get new customers.

Well let's see what happens... still 3 more days to go.. guys having NU plan please update the status for us.. :thumbsup:

@ rishikesh : u r lucky mate... i got to know abt the plan too late.. i think i missed the bus.. i hope it gets introduced again .. have u faced any problem with the billing n all, like all others r facing .. ?

My account says I am still on night unlimited but I just found out today that my hours were being reduced during the night. Obviously their system isn't working.Count me as one very frustrated customer. The quality of service at Tata Indicom is already poor but this plan was one of the few things that kept me with them. If they don't get it working soon I doubt I will continue.Fortunately I think Airtel is going to be providing services to my area soon so I will finally have a decent ISP to go to.Really I am getting very tired of Tata Indicom and their endless series of problems.

working fine here too . Asterix , how many days has passed since u got tata connection ? I had lot of problems for first 2 weeks atleast .. after that no night session charged till now .

any updates from the people who recently got their connection in the recent days .. ? have they been able to acivate their NU after the plan was taken off from the website..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back