Tata Broadband: Is Night UL deactivated ?(New Conn)

• Thread starter Thread starter rspremium
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 16,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i m just waiting for Night Ul to be back again so that i can get my conn !So did u get guys get the Telephone Connection as well or just the Broadbandand how good is streaming in Sopcast or Tvants!@ Amish : Billing software aint that easy , the logic part is easy . Infosys has abt 3000 employees working just for the BT Broadband Billing Software :rofl:

working on overall project is different. but this change is very minor shud not even take a day forget weeks.

today i spoke to the cc guys , they told me tht due to sum technical hitch, the plan has been withdrawn for the time being.i had recently applied for a new connection from TI but i think now i will wait till the plan is bak.I request the users who r already using NU plan to keep us posted if the plan gets permanently withdrawn which i hope shud not happen, as it a blessing for us, torrentiers.cheers

i am sure there are 2-3 users on forum (and may be more in India) who got tataBB connection just to get benefit of this night plan. and now if they close the plan, it wud be like their installation charges are simply chewed up!to get benefit of 99Rs they spent 500rs on installation and atleast 3 month advance payment.hope tatabb dont really close the plan

I really hope they dont deactivate the plan for existing customers! Having paid for 6 whole months, I'd be stuck with only 340 hours of surfing time :wall:

yeh they will get a kick from me next time if night plan gets disabled :P

^ Nope they won't deactivate Night UL for the existing customers.

i remember i said once that, there might be some big catch.is this a big catch?! attract users by offering some new plan and just withdraw it when they are completely urs!

^Existing customers are still getting the promised UL time. So i guess its not deliberate, i think.

well thats because they have to give promised 1 month. lets see if they allow to renew. because as per their terms, it doesnt auto renew.. it will get deactivated and then u can renew.(if scheme exists that time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back