Tata Broadband: Is Night UL deactivated ?(New Conn)

• Thread starter Thread starter rspremium
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 16,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was jus wondering how long it has been since the plan was introduced? and as amish rightly said, if TI dont allow the existing subscriber to renew then the plan is terminated..are therer any TI 9-9 UL users here on the board whose renewal is due by ne chance?

i think plan is introduced just abt 15-20days back. i dont see any info on tatabb website now. but i remember it was written that plan wud expire and user has to renew it.

Yeh even account page shows that night unlimited is active for my account . One of my friend called cc and he said 'This plan is under management reviewing' huh ..

tht's a shocking answer ... "under management reviewing" ... i jus hope the plan doesnt get floored ...it was for the first time tht sumthing this amazing has been offered by an ISP..

i think plan will not be floored but instead of 99Rs it will be hiked to may bee 199 or 299. it wud be big flop decision.btw in mobile and DTH (new recommendations), once plan is offered to customer, its compulsory to continue it for atleast 6 months. i am not sure if its compulsory in broadband too.

dunno but on airtel... once you have picked on a package (which does not specify any validity) you can use it for life.

TATA always cheat.in airtel and mtnl (as far as i know) if tuo have taken a plan be it 590nu which has been closed now ,will always work 4u until u change ur plan even if that plan has been closed.always go with mtnl or airtel ,they re the best in the business.

As far as i know u dont have to manually activate night unlimited every month but only once . If you havet it activated then it automatically cuts Rs.99 from your account till u keep ur account well above that charge . Am i missing something ?

Btw in faq section the site still has night unlimited faq
Tata Indicom Broadband

Q10. What if I don’t have sufficient balance in my account or if I am inactive the day the charges towards the Night Unlimited plan is due to get deducted?

Ans.: If the balance in your account is insufficient or you are inactive the day the charges towards the Night Unlimited plan is due to get deducted, then the Night Unlimited plan will automatically get deactivated. You will have to subscribe to the service again once you are active or have sufficient balance. We recommend that you avail of our anticipatory renewal feature and renew your account well in advance. With anticipatory renewal, your renewal plan does not get activated immediately – it gets activated only when your current plan expires. This ensures that you enjoy the full validity of your current plan. So, go ahead and renew in advance to enjoy uninterrupted connectivity.

This somewhat says that it should automatically recharge every month . I doubt if they are really running out of bandwidth with vsnl at its back :( . Lets see if they are really cheating on customers . I have about 2 weeks till my month ends .

well i will wait for the local TI guys to contact me for the documents as i placed the order online n will confirm everything before making a payment.is bsnl's dataone better ? though they give only 6 hours of NU at 2mbps. dunno y but i jus cant believe they wud offer gud service being a govt. company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back