tata broadband on top?!

• Thread starter Thread starter NETROCKS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,785
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll differ wiv u here ... 2 mbps NU plan was jus another stint to attract customers as VSNL is not providing it on new connections ne more. wth :wall:

I would agree VSNL is best for now :D ( only if u have night UL enabled :P )

I am using NU and I must say that their service is one of the best. The time-based plan is really the most affordable plan in my state ie. Maharashtra. Even BSNL does not come close. You get nearly unlimited usage with 2mbps speed if you have NU activated.

damn.. i missed getting on NU bus narrowly by few days.. :@Jut look at the speed results of Power .. i guess MTNL doesn't even come close.. in UL / DL .. i am synced @ 2080 Upstream & 1018 downstream.. now only if i change plan to 2 Mbps to unleash download spree... :yahoo:

3rd best?? aw.. thats awesome.. wait a sec.. in the entire state.. there are what.. 4 "proper" broadband providers! (by that i mean covering a majority of the state)..vsnl, should be the best with the resources and bandwidth they have.. but.. where they are.. says tons abt their services..

Third best is hardly a great achievement when there are so few major ISP's in India. I agree that the NU is a good plan which is one of the few reasons I am sticking with them for the time being. But they managed to mess even that with their recent billing problems.Meanwhile the quality of their service is terrible with repeated outages and useless customer service. That has been my experience and reading these boards I don't think I am alone.If I could use Airtel or BSNL I would leave Tata Indicom without hesitation. Fortunately Airtel will probably be coming to my area soon so hopefully I can soon be rid of Tata Indicom's awful service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back