TATA DOCOMO 2g and 3g does not work properly.

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohan Gore
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 5,642
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Docomo
I am using tata docomo for around 2 years and from past 5 months i am facing following issue.
It disconnects net after 15-20 m. and does not connect if i try to reconnect it......It takes around 1/2 hour to connect again.
I am not happy with internet service provided by docomo... i called customer care but they say that problem with my phone.... i am using same phone from past 2 years and for 1 year docomo net was running flawlessly. and now they say problem in my phone....WTF is this.... :pissed-off: :pissed-off: :pissed-off:
my mob no is : 8793860050
my email id:- [email protected]

myself facing the same issue with docomo 2G , seems like some network problem

Within city limits, Aircel 3G is best in big cities of Karnataka.
Aircel should also improve their services in North Indian states like Delhi, Haryana etc.

vspraneeth05 said:
Every one in karnataka faces the same issue you are facing.. There is some IP pooling issue in Karnataka circle.
I am facing same issue in MH circle, so Tata's 2G/3G issue is nationwide :)

Rohan Gore said:
I am using tata docomo for around 2 years and from past 5 months i am facing following issue.
It disconnects net after 15-20 m. and does not connect if i try to reconnect it......It takes around 1/2 hour to connect again.
I am not happy with internet service provided by docomo... i called customer care but they say that problem with my phone.... i am using same phone from past 2 years and for 1 year docomo net was running flawlessly. and now they say problem in my phone....WTF is this.... :pissed-off: :pissed-off: :pissed-off:

Dear Customer,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.
MediaFire said:
myself facing the same issue with docomo 2G , seems like some network problem

Dear Customer,
Kindly let us know your exact location along with your 10 digit Tata Docomo number, alternate number, So that we can assist you better.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

TATADOCOMO said:
Dear Customer,
Kindly let us know your exact location along with your 10 digit Tata Docomo number, alternate number, So that we can assist you better.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.
location - Cuddalore , tamilnadu
didnt work in roaming kerala and also in home network tamilnadu
tell us the solution , why take details just as a CC call ?

MediaFire said:
location - Cuddalore , tamilnadu
didnt work in roaming kerala and also in home network tamilnadu
tell us the solution , why take details just as a CC call ?

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.
Rohan Gore said:

Dear Customer, We tried to speak to you personally on your alternate number to understand your concerns regarding network however, we were unable to contact you, since your call was not answered. Further, we request you to provide us your correct alternate number to [email protected] for further assistance. Thanks and Regards, Customer care,Tata Docomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back