Tata DOCOMO INTERNET APN does not work most of the times

Status
Not open for further replies.
iChaitanya said:
Can you please tell me the exact version number? Open MP, go to Help > About and the version no. will be displayed there.

Version is 23.009.09.03.910.
(very long version number!)

Alright!!

TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET APN works well from yesterday to me.... On Rs.250/- Unlimited 3G plan.

[color=#ff0000;] On 3G On 2G[/color]

My name is Avinash Singh. My number is 9038835619. I have been using tata docomo for a 3 months in kolkata now and am very much dissatisfied with its internet.
The general APN settings i.e. TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET does not work most of the times. Internet remains diconnected for most periods, specially when required the most.

Hi Avinash welcome to IBF... So many forum guys have contacted to Tata Docomo but they have not registered a single complaint.. I have talked with their seniors but they repeated the same answer that this issue is present in all circles and we can't register your complaint...

Avinash Singh said:
My name is Avinash Singh. My number is 9038835619. I have been using tata docomo for a 3 months in kolkata now and am very much dissatisfied with its internet.
The general APN settings i.e. TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET does not work most of the times. Internet remains diconnected for most periods, specially when required the most.

Dear Mr.Singh,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

amar said:
Hi Avinash welcome to IBF... So many forum guys have contacted to Tata Docomo but they are not registered a single complaint.. I have talked with their seniors but they repeated the same answer that this issue is present in all circles and we can't register your complaint...

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

TATADOCOMO said:
Dear Mr.Singh,
We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.
Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your 10 Digit Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Y is this guy not banned yet ? Doesnt do anything just asks number etc. Admin should bann this user

This was the biggest reason why I ported both my numbers out of Tata Docomo. The only solution the CC had was to go through all the settings with me.
For months they kept telling me that they are escalating the issue until finally I had to take the unpleasant step of porting out.
Now that I have ported to Idea, my data connection is very stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back