Tata DOCOMO: New GPRS pack

• Thread starter Thread starter therafeek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,257
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway to check GPRS usage? DoCoMo's customer service rep was clueless about it.

ok guys I am not with DOCOMO , can you please help me, I am in Haryana, I was wondering if this GPRS would work with iPhone 3G, I have Airtel currently and data plans just suck, The only unlimited plan they have is like 500/month. Others dont meet my requirment. Any Idea weather DOCOMO is what I should go for ?Thanks for the help!

@WeedMonk: Max90 has given the correct settings to check data

i have a question... I've taken the rs48 internet pack and wanted to know if the limit is 100mb every day and 2gb every night(in other words can i download 100mb every day from 7am to 10pm and not get charged extra?)...or is it 100mb max download limit during the day and 2gb during the night for the whole month.....Coz im getting 460kbps and thats awesome....

i have a question... I've taken the rs48 internet pack and wanted to know if the limit is 100mb every day and 2gb every night(in other words can i download 100mb every day from 7am to 10pm and not get charged extra?)...
or is it 100mb max download limit during the day and 2gb during the night for the whole month.....
Coz im getting 460kbps and thats awesome....

I believe its 100MB daytime and 2GB nighttime total for the month. Btw...wow, 460kbps? May I ask what speed test website you are using and the browser as well?

I believe its 100MB daytime and 2GB nighttime total for the month. Btw...wow, 460kbps? May I ask what speed test website you are using and the browser as well?

Awww.... then thats really disappointing....
I'm using ovi suite to connect my mobile and it shows 460kbps when connected.... didn't actually test the speed though...
But i can tell you that it's the almost same or better than my 400kbps reliance broadband connection....

460kbps is ur link speedactual speed is 20to 25KBps download speed(160 to 200kbps surfing speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back