TATA DOCOMO Unlimited Usage Pre Paid GPRS Packs

• Thread starter Thread starter himjha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 23,008
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Friend Just Made my Recharge Rs 15 From Karnataka (as iam not able to recharge In Hyderabad). So Now Iam Gonna Check It Out Now...And Tell My Experience Here

It is not thru ordinary recharge. the retailer has to select special recharge option. if the retailer does not know ask him to do so.

What is the speed we get with this unlimited internets on mobile?I tried AIRCEL's unlimited interenet for Rs 98, but I was very disappointed with the speed, as speed rarely reached 15 kbps, and I was not able to browse many sites with heavy data. And AIRCEL for some reason never worked on my laptop with Window Vista/IE8.Finally I had to go for AIRTEL's Rs 99/100 MB pack which had better speed of 80 Kbps and 1 month validity.So how is experience with DOCOMO?

Finally I Connected Tata Docomo GPRS Through My Phone Sony Ericsson k790(EDGE Enabled).Speed Is Fine.I Also Used My Opera Mini To Browse Its Working Fine.It Took Me 3mins To Download a 500kb Application:wall:.I Can Say It is Way too Slow When COmpared To My Previous Airtel Online(Now Withdrawn) Plan.They Say That You Can Connect to Your PC/Laptop Also(I Have To try) So It May Have an Advantage Over Other Service provides As Its An Unlimited GPRS within Affordable Price At Present(Aircel Is Only Pocket internet na).I Didn't Find Any restrictions or Operartions Failed Messeages While surfing....Iam Happy WIth It(As I Used to Experience Such Problems With Airtel).If You Have No Alternative Left With Out Other Then Docomo Gprs(Like me)....Then Go For it :isleep:Final Verdict : Its Better Than Aircel But Airtel(Airtel Online - Withdrawn) Was Much Better Than This ! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back