Tata Indicom Sucks In Trivandrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi..i am TATA broad bands operations manager at Trivandrum..couldn't help noticing such bad word of mouth happening from our customers.I hope its ok that that i joined the community.On behalf of the company, Iam offering sincere apologies. Also, can u guys give ur ids and specific problem that you are facing at trivandrum.Or u can buzz me up at 9249406668.wud be gald to help.and i guess u are getting confused between tata broadband division(TATA COMMUNICATIONS) and TATA dial up(TATA INDICOM).do revertanoop

hi..i am TATA broad bands operations manager at Trivandrum..couldn't help noticing such bad word of mouth happening from our customers.I hope its ok that that i joined the community.On behalf of the company, Iam offering sincere apologies. Also, can u guys give ur ids and specific problem that you are facing at trivandrum.Or u can buzz me up at 9249406668.wud be gald to help.
and i guess u are getting confused between tata broadband division(TATA COMMUNICATIONS) and TATA dial up(TATA INDICOM).do revert
anoop

I was a tata customer since 2005! I had an unlimited 256kbps connection. I had so many connection issues over the years and the customer service is really horrible.

Thank you

HiCan you please specify your connection details:Is it still active?E mail id/contact number..??Or else can you call me up at 9249406668?Wud be glad to helpRegards,Anoop

Just saw the title.

Let me tell you your are ABS 100% RIGHT.

I do not know in this 21st century how they are surviving with these crappy service :ashamed: I can say 90% of TataIndicom users may have MAJBURI of non-availability of BSNL broadband.

The day I got my BSNL broadband the same day I ve disconnected Tata Indicom service. But surprisingly their disconnection service was prompt :hysterical: I wish they could ve give me such prompt service when I were their customer.

Rule of Thumb: No one can beat BSNL in transparency and price war

HiI understand that u had experienced inefficiency in our service.it wud be great if you could tell me as to what had happened in your case.Id details, nature of complaint.Please consider it as a request, we are tring to sort out specific issues so that its not repeated in the future.regards,anoop

With time I ve forgotten lots of frustrating moments with my TataIndicom broadband connection. But let me try to put few here.

1. IMP thing is that the CC number is NOT TOLLFREE and for each call I had to spend Rs 7-8 (7-8minutes) of my talktime
2. When ever I ve tried to contact the HIGHER authorities NO ONE gave me their details except that CC details (phone no+email id). So ultimately I had to live with problems
3. Repeated times I ve experienced that even though I have balance in my prepaid a/c (with additional renew on queue), my a/c gets suspended during the end of my validity period and th irritated me a lot
4. I had balance+validity and meantime there was cable theft in my locality and for 2 months VSNl was not able to restore the connection. they were keep saying to me for recharge my a/c (even though I had validity+balance before cable theft) without giving a word to restore the connection. So how a person will make another purchase of recharge coupon when he knows the connection can not be restored. Means VSNl wanted me to keep recharging without any connection until I get a proper connection :hysterical:
5. CC always says within 48hrs problem will be solved and that NEVER happened within 48 hrs. Even it takes 3-4 days.

There are more. I ll try to post more when I'll get time.

BTW, nationwide all have watched the live demo video of a TataIndicom frustrated user at Delhi for no connection and the total interaction with CC by CNBCTV18 (www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXdxV7j-Mo)

Thank you. And God bless you with ur business.

Note: This is purely my personal experience which I ve shared upon ur request

Hi Can you give me ur terminated id?or in whose name the connection was taken??Regret the inconvenience caused to you.I will try to find out what had happened. Will try to ensure the experience you had is not repeated for any other preson.For that i need your id details; so that i can highlight the case to the higher authorities.Value ur inputs.Regards,Anoop

Hi

Can you give me ur terminated id?or in whose name the connection was taken??... i need your id details; so that i can highlight the case to the higher authorities....

Dear If you really want to improve your service, my above info is enough for you. And hope you know better what kind of service VSNL provides and where you can improve. So, instead of asking me for my userid, start from now to gain the hearts of your customers :) BTW to a TataIndicom customer both lower+higher authorities are [email protected] coz I never got the higher authority details from CC.

Dear UrpradhanI dont know why people cant stand up to what they believe in. I thought you wud help me in making life better for ur fellow bloggers. I am trying to sort out problems here. Dont worry, i wont do anything with ur id. if you believe wat u said, you can do a world better by helping me understand what had gone wrong in ur case. SO THAT THE SAME PROBLEM IS NOT REPEATED.But if your intention is only to badmouth TATA, iam sure u can find similar kind of blogs for the brand of washing machines, TV, fridge and all the utensils that u r using at home.I am sure u r not that kind of a customer, and by the list of concerns u have written, i am sure someone in our system screwed up. ur input(by giving me ur id or name) can help me pull out that weed.Expeting ur replyAnoop

Dear Urpradhan
I dont know why people cant stand up to what they believe in. I thought you wud help me in making life better for ur fellow bloggers. I am trying to sort out problems here. Dont worry, i wont do anything with ur id. if you believe wat u said, you can do a world better by helping me understand what had gone wrong in ur case. SO THAT THE SAME PROBLEM IS NOT REPEATED.

But if your intention is only to badmouth TATA, iam sure u can find similar kind of blogs for the brand of washing machines, TV, fridge and all the utensils that u r using at home.

I am sure u r not that kind of a customer, and by the list of concerns u have written, i am sure someone in our system screwed up. ur input(by giving me ur id or name) can help me pull out that weed.
Expeting ur reply

Anoop

I appreciate your intention to help. But this is wasted effort as past customers will be a disgruntled lot and will not help. You must start with the present lot of customers who have valid complaints. And the right way to start will be to study the analysis of complaints and and their resolutuion from your field complaint log/database. I am sure all good companies will do this routinely. This is a must for an ISO company.

I am not from Trivandrum; I am a customer of tata broadband for the past 3 years. I faced about 10 complaints during this period; one of which was major with erratic operation lasting over 30 days. But the service technician visited frequently and changed even the cable. Eventually the problem got sorted out after a month without anybody getting wiser. It must have been an internal server related problem.

Other complaints mostly related to cable, technician forgeting to power of the router switch (perhaps he was in a hurry to go home) etc. (the switch is located in our building).

Most irritating was closing the complaint without visit or solution. When you check with the cc you are told that the complaint is closed. This happened twice.

On the whole I am a happy and satisfied customer with indicom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back