Tata Photon Plus Dislikes (Bad Experiences)

• Thread starter Thread starter chinna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 68,982
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont tell this to a member called Mr Gautam he thinks photon plus is faster than 3G when someone asks for high speed usb net and if you try telling different he will try to get you banned by trying to get the rules changed of IBF lol

Cool..then even I am not paying the bill...at least till they get my speed restored....I asked them to pay back my 1500 bucks that I paid for this crappy device and discontinue my connection, however, they said that they will not refund the amount....

well the safest way would be to settle the bill. having a pending bill in your name could hurt back in the longer run.

get them to shut down the connection properly so that you do not find youself on tata's blacklist.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

dont tell this to a member called Mr Gautam he thinks photon plus is faster than 3G when some asks for high speed usb net and if you try telling different he will try to get you banned by trying to get the rules changed of IBF lol

well 3G definitely has coverage problem considering it is not going to work everywhere. tata and reliance on the other hand have much better coverage around the country.

well the safest way would be to settle the bill. having a pending bill in your name could hurt back in the longer run.

get them to shut down the connection properly so that you do not find youself on tata's blacklist.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

well 3G definitely has coverage problem considering it is not going to work everywhere. tata and reliance on the other hand have much better coverage around the country.

But If a person is sitting in a 3G coverage area he shouldn't have any problems with it.....

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Who is this Mr Gautam...n why is he advocating Photon??

he loves his reliance usb and phton crap..... ultimately the person who has to buy will suffer becz of his ignorant un researched reply .......

ah well the reason he has that reliance usb device is that he travels around a lot. at home he has an airtel broadband connection.

Reliance Netconnect is far better than Photon, you get at least 512kbps on an average.

ah well the reason he has that reliance usb device is that he travels around a lot. at home he has an airtel broadband connection.

lol what is that gt to do with the fact that someone desperately needed high speed connection in his hotel room becz. the connection given by the hotel was crap so buy another slow usb crap.......

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

you get atleast 512kbps on an average.

:rofl:

Really i have also a very bad experience but there is no way to tell the problem we faced so that people will be aware befor buying tata photon the poorest broadband service.Really i was using reliance netconnect but for better speed i bought tata photon but i am getting much slower speed than reliance net connect.

After giving so many requests and complaints regarding my Photon Plus device signal (9244864745 - unlimited plan), no action is taken against it up to now till 40 days.When am calling to The Photon customer care they are saying we will resolve ur problem with in another 3 days and they giving the complaint number. From 10 days when am asking then that when did they can surely resolve my problem, they are saying we cant say that we will put a call back to u with in another 4 hours - at that time they will discuss to you. But up to now i had not get any call back for any of last 5 calls and not resolved the problem till 40 days (From starting day onwards). I registered the complain for that signal problem on 2nd of last month. On today I told them to resolve the issue by tomorrow evening or just disconnect the connection and take back your photon instrument. They are saying we will terminate the connection but we cant take ur instrument back. But at the time of purchasing they said that if i dont need we can take the instrument back. When i said that one to the customer care person he was saying - that was not correct, and am taking the request for terminating but not taking back the photon instrument. What i can do with that instrument with out connection - I asked, for that there was no response and he cut of the call by saying we are terminating your connection.Is this correct way for these level 1 companies. Today i disappointed so much with there response and service problem. This is not fare. Am doing online business as SEO in IT. From 1 month all the projects canceled for not doing any work for the clients site.I want to know what response they ll give for this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back