Tata Sky Again At 1499 again.

Proff?????

Plus Rs. 500 (50% discount) for installation. Packages extra. See TS web site.

In that case it is not an offer at all. In other dth we get lot more for lesser amount.

In that case it is not an offer at all. In other dth we get lot more for lesser amount.
Why do you confuse? It is a TS offer, which is different from its current plans. TS doesn't claim that it is a better offer than what is offered by other dth companies. An offer is an offer.

You watch the commercials aired by Complan and Horlicks on their relative merits and demerits of the competitor's. Sickening!

Why do you confuse? It is a TS offer, which is different from its current plans. TS doesn't claim that it is a better offer than what is offered by other dth companies. An offer is an offer.

You watch the commercials aired by Complan and Horlicks on their relative merits and demerits of the competitor's. Sickening!

I am surprice on seeing that add,:o how Complan allows this. :huh:

I am surprice on seeing that add,:o how Complan allows this. :huh:

Interesting ads:
Horlicks says it has the same no. of ingredients (I think 23), but cheaper by rs. 50!
Complan says - in a study, its users have grown by 6 cms. compared to 3 cms, who did not drink anything - no reference to horlicks; in another add, it says that horlicks uses inferior quality ingredients! (how did they find out?) If complan is not careful, it may end up facing a libel action.

Complan must have done some homework else they risk being heavily sued by Horlicks.

Back