TATA Sky Again in 2499 Rs.

• Thread starter Thread starter phoenixbkn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,867
I Have a feeling like " Sani Bagavan has left me " after selling TS.:thumbsup::yahoo:But the person whom I sold[ Actuallly Gave, not sold :ashamed: ] is telling " 7 1/2 Sani has started".:wall::wall:Tata Sky - 2499 Rs and No Free Subscription Period:@:@:madness:Airtel - 1999 Rs and 12 Months Free Subscription:happy::happy: with more regional channels:whistle:Airtel Rocks!!!!!!!!!

This one makes me to go away with dish tv even in future if i have got options.........

And then you will spam Dishtv section with all useless one sided posts.

I think you are wrong that ESS hike rates are not applicable to old users for 6 months.

I have seen your posts in other forum where you go and show soliditary when Dishtv/Bigtv/Sundth raises any price,so why cant saurabh say here? He says TS increased rate of ESS and isnt he right? Tell me truly?

Do you own Tata Sky or are you a Tatasky salesman/salesgirl or Tatasky CC that you dont accept some facts against TS?

All of a sudden 25rs increase has made me angry as i love to watch cricket.anyway TS people are beggars so we need to pay them what they ask for.

And then you will spam Dishtv section with all useless one sided posts.

I think you are wrong that ESS hike rates are not applicable to old users for 6 months.

I have seen your posts in other forum where you go and show soliditary when Dishtv/Bigtv/Sundth raises any price,so why cant saurabh say here? He says TS increased rate of ESS and isnt he right? Tell me truly?

Do you own Tata Sky or are you a Tatasky salesman/salesgirl or Tatasky CC that you dont accept some facts against TS?

All of a sudden 25rs increase has made me angry as i love to watch cricket.anyway TS people are beggars so we need to pay them what they ask for.

No one will be happy if the rates are hiked.........and its unacceptable.......:cool2:

Regarding if i leave TS in future and go to Airtel or Big TV or Dish TV surely my presence will be more in that section than TS because the reason is simple because of i am using that DTH service..........

I literrally we feel like laughing:hysterical: to this specifil question do i own TS.........the anwer is known to every body if you dont know.......the answer is Ratan Tata:happy:...........Now you tell if some one is TS sales man or slaes girl or CC whats the use for them in this forum.......are they making sales thru this forum........;) if a person is a CC what is the use for him log into forum.........is he going to solve his problem............

Please refrain your comments when you are commenting personally on a person on this forum.........

Last but not lease i am curious to know about you whether you are a male or female since you login ID is Vijaya...........it could be a purely a female name or it might be part of a male name..........kindly clarify me on this too........

^^ are u referring to Dhoni and SUNdth_guy :S

may be he is vijay.a.

showing signs of *Banned* users :D

I thought the same for while now and now you expressed it...........:happy:

Back