Tata Sky Again At 1499 again.

Guys this is a broadband forum, Complan and horlicks can find their emphatic mentions elsewhere. Jokes apart, I think the Tata Sky current offer is a cool one!!!

The ones leading lives without TS, here's your chance...

50% discount on installation fee : DTH ? Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH service by Tata Sky

Now fourth time you are posting the same news with same url :cry:
What to do; he is blind to the faults in others.

Rs 1499 is a cool offer... Hopefully i might go for it this time...anyways i am fed up with my cable guy

Now fourth time you are posting the same news with same url :cry:

My friend this is a broadband forum, and hence the right platform for putting your views/any interesting piece of information, out in as many contexts/threads as possible so as to ensure that you reach as many people as possible...to help them benefit from it, independent of which threads and sub forums they are active in!

Complan must have done some homework else they risk being heavily sued by Horlicks.

Now Complan comes with new adv, it says Horlicks has chep materials.:cool2:

My friend this is a broadband forum, and hence the right platform for putting your views/any interesting piece of information, out in as many contexts/threads as possible so as to ensure that you reach as many people as possible...to help them benefit from it, independent of which threads and sub forums they are active in!

Are you advertising TS or your website?

Back