TATA Sky Again in 2499 Rs.

• Thread starter Thread starter phoenixbkn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,867
gr8 reply.. I made a mistake i subscribed for 2 yrs with TS, I have mix of all watchers at home i use to watch hindi & English movie channels, at home they use to watch all tamil channels i cant switch to sun tv now my TS expires only next year.. help me..

I cant help it out my friend.............look out for people who are in need of DTH especailly among your friends and you can sell it to them.

Dont worry my friend this is applicable for new customers and why are you bothered........and regarding the ESS channels can you please tell me how much dish tv is charging.........
oh well dishtv is charging Rs.35+ tax for Espn AND Star sports and Rs. 25+ tax for Star cricket is equivalent to what Tata Sky is charging.

But you don't under stand why i have made this comment...its only because previously tata sky is charging Rs.40 for these and now they are charging Rs.65 and a week after they have increased STB prices as well.

It seems that more than the TS customers you are upset with this increase in price:hysterical:............anyways thanks for your concern.......please note this new rates for STB purchase is for new customer not for us and regarding the increase in hike in ESS channels is not for old customer for the next 6 months.........:whistle:

GuysI am now a free man, i have said Tata to my Tata DTH Connection, I have gone back to the Cable Wala @ Re 350/- per monthi also get to see 8 exclusive movie channels, 3 Hindi, 1 Marathi, 1 Telegu, 3 English without any breaks or interference the Picture Quality isn't as great as TS but the bemaing o fchannels is thru S T BYES i wont say i wont be back with TS or some other DTH, waiting for the DVR price to come down & for the competition to get hotterSabir

Atleast other DTH providers have a diverse pack.. Here tata has all useless channels on one pack making me pay for what i dont want..I dont want any cartoon channels, but still i'm paying, If they remove those channel's and reduce base pack price by 50 Rs, I'll be very happy..Please ask TS to diversify or do not critisize people who compare with the other providers.. :frown:

I am literally confused which provider is giving the value for money channel package..........

Atleast other DTH providers have a diverse pack..
Here tata has all useless channels on one pack making me pay for what i dont want..
I dont want any cartoon channels, but still i'm paying, If they remove those channel's and reduce base pack price by 50 Rs, I'll be very happy..

Please ask TS to diversify or do not critisize people who compare with the other providers.. :frown:

Tata Sky pls dont do that:whistle:, if TS seperate CN from their base pack, then i need to pay extra for CN. Now i am Paying 260/-, if TS seperate then Base pack is 230 and CN for 50 - this result i need to pay extra. :huh:

Dont worry...........but keep your fingers crossed as any thing is possible in DTH now........

My experience with dishtv has been awful.I simply hate it.Customer care Sux to the Care.Though Tata Sky has fewer channels It is 1000 times better than dish tv.Their Customer care is superior n effective.Channel activation is done in seconds compared to dish tv in hours or days.

Back