TATA Sky Again in 2499 Rs.

• Thread starter Thread starter phoenixbkn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,867
Happy to hear this now :happy:

Well that not good for Tata Sky customer they have once again incresed price of their STB from Rs.1499/- to 2499/- that means now they have to spend Rs.1000 more for new tata sky. Once again after increasing the price of their sports pack they have incresed STB prices as well.

Dont worry my friend this is applicable for new customers and why are you bothered........and regarding the ESS channels can you please tell me how much dish tv is charging.........

Dish tv is charging 35rs +tax for espn and star sports and 25rs+tax for starcricket

I know that kevin but i wanted the answer from saurabh's mouth and thats the reason i asked the question........he is talking in this and other forum thinking that dish tv is the best.........he telling us that TS has increased the rate of ESS from Rs. 40 to 65...........and he forget tell us that dish is also charging the same and also big tv too..........

» Sports Fiesta Rs 35+Tax per month » Top Score Rs 15+Tax per month » Howzzat Rs 25+Tax per month

Zee Dish TV: Dish TV Special for Sports Channel & Game Channel

Top-Up Packs#

TS is charging when you comparing with Dish TV and Big TV regarding the ESS channels...........

yes , saurabh will not open his mouth if we say something bad about dishtv , but he will criticise other dth.

Ravi I think you are hardcore TS supporter.. will start TS resigar mandram & ur Thalivar for that fan association

Ravi I think you are hardcore TS supporter.. will start TS resigar mandram & ur Thalivar for that fan association
Certainly not............as last week i had suggested one of my friend to go for Big TV as they have good offer and he bought big tv too and i never influenced to buy TS..........and also my house owner i had asked them to go for Sun Direct as their needs are with SD itself as they watch only tamil channels..........infact my house owner does not have any problem in shelling out the money but i said as per their epectation they should go for SD :thumbsup:..........For one of my i strongly recommented to go for Dish TV but he wanted took TS because of brand Sky............:thumb:.

Certain things i cant accept which is needless to blame TS......and it does not mean that i am supporting TS.........if i am not satisfied with TS i will certainly will move to other DTH provided if they meet my expecation.......at present if you ask me my expectation level can be attained by Airtel Digital too.........:thumb: and not other DTH's..........

Back