Tata Sky - Does It Work On Tv Tuner Card

• Thread starter Thread starter udit78
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 30,246
QUOTE(vishalp @ Mar 8 2007, 12:14 PM) [snapback]82538[/snapback]
Hi
I am buying set top box from local cable operator...i just want to know can i record the programs from the box to my pc(i am tv tuner card) can you suggest what equipment i have to use if want to scheduled my recording..please reply me
Thanks[/b]

You don't need any equipment, just a PVR (personal video recorder) software on your PC. Here's an introduction: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=95214

thanks..but i mean i am already having set top box..i just want the soln to simultaneoulsy watch on televisiion and on pc having tuner card..is there any solnThanksVishal

QUOTE(vishalp @ Mar 8 2007, 03:04 PM) [snapback]82562[/snapback]
thanks..but i mean i am already having set top box..i just want the soln to simultaneoulsy watch on televisiion and on pc having tuner card..is there any soln

Thanks
Vishal[/b]

you will need special IR tranceiver if you wish to automatically change channels on the STB and a corresponding software like maybe girder or Beyond TV

You can googlise (search google) for IR blaster...that way you will be able to change channels automatically with the help of the mentioned software.

Hi,i just bought a zebronics internal tv tuner card for my Tata Sky connection,the picture works fine(using the antena option).but im not getting sound:(.i tried all,but still no use,is that a fault in the peice or any other setings should i change.please help me

It's very simple if s video/composite input in the tv tuner card.If exists, connect the s video/compositefrom Tata Sky STB to the s video/composite tv tuner card and connect the remaining pair of wires ie the sound red & white to the speakers.Note : 1.U wont get any sound in the system, the sound output is direct to the speakers2.In ur tv tuner card u will get only the video.Mine is a pinnacle tv tuner card connect with s video the tuner card from TS and sound is directly connected the creative speakers.Sound and Picture quality is good.

get two connections!

I have seen many cable operators telecasting channels from Tata Sky and Dish TV Platform..How do they manage to do it???Any Idea??

Back