Tata Sky DTH: Discovery in Tamil

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 12,719
May be Tamil language is not available for all programmes as of now. So sometimes option for Tamil may not be displayed.BTW is it interesting to watch Discovery in Tamil?Although I prefer to watch Discovery in Hindi then English, but many times I find it funny for some words.

Not many are proficient in English. Most would prefer to watch English language programs in their native tongue for better understanding.DTH is mostly about choice and options. Kids learn better in their mother tongue. So telecasting educational channels like Discovery with options of various regional feeds helps kids learn.@SVK, the translation from English to Hindi does lead to a bit of faux pas sometimes leading to a few chuckles :) I prefer to watch programs in English if it was recorded in English originally. Makes more sense to me as the essence is not lost.

i am watching Discovery Chnl in Tamil Feed for the past 4/5 days.
i dono what pack it is in etc.. i have Annual Mega Pack .
But Tamil Feed of Discovery is available on Tata Sky.. thats fact.
Rest confusions on what pack it is available is left for individual subscribers to check with cc.

Image Showing Discovery Tamil Feed Option in Lang Bar

http://img203.imageshack.us/i/discoverytamil.jpg/

We all know tamil feed is available in TS. The thing is which pack we need to have in order to get that tamil feed. You have Annual mega pack which is the ultimate pack in TS. So no doubts about you getting it.

We all know tamil feed is available in Tata Sky DTH. The thing is which pack we need to have in order to get that tamil feed. You have Annual mega pack which is the ultimate pack in Tata Sky DTH. So no doubts about you getting it.

BTW there was a person called Ramyasre who wanted proof of Tamil Feed and that is the reply i gave her / not to all who already knew abt tamil feed of DC .

and i also said it is upto the individual subscribers to check with cc abt the pack in which it is available , as i am not interested in knowing it as i get it in my subscription .,

BTW there was a person called Ramyasre who wanted proof of Tamil Feed and that is the reply i gave her / not to all who already knew abt tamil feed of DC .

and i also said it is upto the individual subscribers to check with cc abt the pack in which it is available , as i am not interested in knowing it as i get it in my subscription .,

whether u get the tamil feed for 24-hrs or only with some programs

----------

i saw an AD of DISCOVERY in TAMIL which specified that TAMIL dubbed programs available only from 6pm-12am midnight and its really confusing me as the pic posted here shows the time as 1:39pm:confused:

----------

i saw an AD of DISCOVERY in TAMIL which specified that TAMIL dubbed programs available only from 6pm-12am midnight and its really confusing me as the pic posted here shows the time as 1:39pm:confused:

I too saw that scrolling of tamil feed from 6pm to 12am,
Frist this would be Discovery channels prerogative, not related to Tata Sky DTH ..
Second there would be some repeat telecasts of prime shows which will be in day time with tamil feed.
I watched nearly 10 shows for the past 5 days both in day and evng and all had tamil feed.
Third whether or not a show has tamil feed from the Broadcaster the Tamil Option in Lang bar would be available 24 hrs.

I too saw that scrolling of tamil feed from 6pm to 12am,
Frist this would be Discovery channels prerogative, not related to Tata Sky DTH ..
Second there would be some repeat telecasts of prime shows which will be in day time with tamil feed.
I watched nearly 10 shows for the past 5 days both in day and evng and all had tamil feed.
Third whether or not a show has tamil feed from the Broadcaster the Tamil Option in Lang bar would be available 24 hrs.

i do know that language option would be available for 24-hrs:inodding: but my question was whether DISCOVERY channel has 24hr tamil feed or currently only for some programs :huh:and i got ur answer for that :urock:

----------

Tamil is broadcasted by Discovery only from 6 pm to 12 am

Back