Tata Sky DTH: Discovery in Tamil

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 12,719
South jumbo is a good pack which also contains the latest channel introduced IBN lokmat.

are u working for Tata Sky :@
I am asking Tamil Feed, but u are taking.... something :O

yesterday Tata Sky CC told me that, Tamil feed available only for South Jumbo, not for South Saver Pack. :@
Tata Sky Cheating.... F**K Tata Sky:@

----------

Can we complaint this to TRAI... :huh:

:hysterical: We can subscribe to channel but cant get our desired language. WTF.TS wants us to shift to particular pack so that we pay extra to get our feed? :@ But this is not new i think.

it's hard to label anyone as an online reputation manager unless you can provide sufficient proof. some people are going to defend certain companies because they like them. others might have different motives. banning them is not going to solve the whole problem as they would come back with new IDs... you can prove them wrong, mock them on the forum. that is probably a better solution.

OFFTOPIC

This is very much happening here, and to maintain forum's neutral image, Admin should warn such members.

I agree with you. This is happening here and see how our posts goes down the bottom and few members take care that only a 'praising post' of TS is posted as last post. New person will remember that only. Marketing trick.

most people would land on the first page of a thread. web users are too stupid to check the latest posts. if they were smart enough, they would go through the entire thread and read all the user opinions. and if they were smarter, they would check various sources and form an opinion. and if any doubts remain, they would post their own question looking for proper answers. btw, the shaile dude is banned for a couple of days now.

Tata Sky do not provide tamil feed till now:impissed::impissed::impissed::impissed::impissed:all posts previously are wrong information:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

most people would land on the first page of a thread. web users are too stupid to check the latest posts.

if they were smart enough, they would go through the entire thread and read all the user opinions.

and if they were smarter, they would check various sources and form an opinion. and if any doubts remain, they would post their own question looking for proper answers.

btw, the shaile dude is banned for a couple of days now.

Good decision. Life time ban will be good on her. Still there are few more who deserves.

Back