Tata Sky DTH: Discovery in Tamil

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 12,719
It is really pitty that Tata Sky shows the Tamil language option only to South Jumbo customers.Very badI was planning upgrade my package to a Higher version.But after hearing this, i'll stick to current package, :(

It is really pitty that Tata Sky shows the Tamil language option only to South Jumbo customers.
(

Only South jumbo pack! This pack does not consist Tamil channels can there be more specific info whether lower packs do not have Tamil options.

no they havent lied for any cause but its their nature to lie always :rofl:

Until people believe in them they are good to be ........

This is good news to South viewers of Tata Sky:happy:

What is good news here? Didn't you read people compalining about non availability of Tamil Audio?

It may be due to the pack they have subscribed still information is required whether all are facing the same problem.

yesterday Tata Sky CC told me that, Tamil feed available only for South Jumbo, not for South Saver Pack. :@
Tata Sky Cheating.... F**K Tata Sky:@

----------

Can we complaint this to TRAI... :huh:

South jumbo is a good pack which also contains the latest channel introduced IBN lokmat.

Do you watch that channel.........how many channels do you watch in the south jumbo pack..........

South jumbo is a good pack which also contains the latest channel introduced IBN lokmat.

Whats your problem? Talking offtopic :@

----------

yesterday Tata Sky CC told me that, Tamil feed available only for South Jumbo, not for South Saver Pack. :@
Tata Sky Cheating.... F**K Tata Sky:@

----------

Can we complaint this to TRAI... :huh:

We can complain. But I doubt any action will be taken.

Back