Tata Sky DTH: Discovery in Tamil

• Thread starter Thread starter indya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 89
  • Views Views 12,719
But CN is coming in Tamil. Don't know when they will make it available only to South Jumbo persons.

Surprisingly, the audio is available in super saver pack too.

but what about south saver pack i have subscribed for an semi annual south saver pack any idea on how to get DISCOVERY in TAMIL feed :huh:

but what about south saver pack i have subscribed for an semi annual south saver pack any idea on how to get DISCOVERY in TAMIL feed :huh:

Me too in south saver semi annual pack, i sent a mail to Tata Sky about this and ask them to give tamil feed. Send a mail to them, then only they will respond.

Me too in south saver semi annual pack, i sent a mail to Tata Sky about this and ask them to give tamil feed. Send a mail to them, then only they will respond.

You asked them. Did they give you?

if that channels feed is available in TS then it should be added in all packs what makes them to think silly like this :@

if that channels feed is available in Tata Sky DTH then it should be added in all packs what makes them to think silly like this :@

May be they themselves are silly :rofl:

The cable operator in salem district are providing tamil feed in thier platform

That feed is given by Discovery themselves. It is shame on part of TS to block it.

Back