Tata Sky DTH HD Gold Pack

Funkatronic

Casual Gentleman
ISP
Airtel 1Gbit Primary | Tata 40Mbit VDSL Backup
Hey people, I just got my HD box installed and activated (partly myself, cause the engineer wasnt even aware of such a box when he came over) but the HD Gold pack has still not activated.The first call to CC via the engineer, i was told that the HD pack will start in 15 mins max. About an hour later, and still no signal, a second call to TS CC revealed that it will take up to 24 hours for the HD pack to activate. Which is a pain because im really keen on watching the Spain match tonight in HDWell, this long winding post boils down to one question, to everyone else who has TS HD, how long did your HD packs take to activate? Cause if its a short period of time, I believe i need to call CC and shout at them, politely.

Mine was activated instantly by the engineer who came to install it. It could be because I am an existing customer of Tata Sky. Your engineer should have activated it from his cellphone though. This guy did something on his phone and it was activated with Rs 1000/- balance (free HD for a year + free 2 months programming)

Nah, the engineer hadn't even seen the TS box (He said he's actually the Solapur engineer, and due to the HD and Fifa WC demand, many of them have been called to Pune) and yes, I am an existing customer. 5 Phone calls to CC and a few irate moments later, I've got HD activated, just before the Spain game.Effin brilliant!

Back