Tata Sky DTH: Neo Sports Gold Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 9,872
I got an alert last evening that the sports gold pack has been added to my account. It will be interesting to see what kind of a response Tata Sky get for this gold pack thing. If it is a disaster than the broadcasters and DTH operators will need to have a serious re think about how to market and sell their new channels to the subscribers.

It is now official. Neo and Neo Sports Plus signals have been locked and only those who have subscribed to the Sports Gold pack can watch the same. The change happened sometime after midnight.

This is not related to the thread, but dont want to start a new one. I am not getting sound on Neo plus channel. Is anyone facing the same problem?-Ravi

There is a problem related to navigation or operation of keys (sound etc.) for the channels which have the link to 'active' (red marker). This happens even for the ndtv Lifestyle channel which has a link to active cooking. You have to keep the key pressed a long time or make multiple attempts to get things going. There is a definite software bug for 'active' channels.

This is an old problem which TS has not bothered to fix. Fortunately (for me), it does not affect any of my regular channels except when TS decides to run competitions on Star World and NDTV 24x7. But that is a rare occurrence. There is one work around. The fav. button works even in such cases. Press that and then go wherever it is you want to go. But that destroys the 'back' feature. So.....

The fav. button works even in such cases. Press that and then go wherever it is you want to go. But that destroys the 'back' feature. So.....

Thanks. That is a sure way to recover.

Yes I Have But I Wonder If I Was CorrectOne Question Why I Am Not Able To Post In Capital Even Though My Cap Is On Don`t Know The Problem Can Be

I can't believe that Tata Sky have still not issued a firmware upgrade for the problem regarding the red marker. It's been March since the last upgrade. :frown:

Back