Sports Gold Pack pricing out!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Giridhar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 10,706
Its better if we see matches on dd1.

Its not only the question of watching cricket in neo but there also football matches are involved in it. But it all depneds if you are not a football fan then you could watch match in DD but i wonder about the test matches:whistle:

Its not only the question of watching cricket in neo but there also football matches are involved in it. But it all depneds if you are not a football fan then you could watch match in DD but i wonder about the test matches:whistle:

As of national importance it will be definitely shown on DD.

Yes that's right i am not a great fan of footwall and i watch it ocassionally....and about test matches no doubt it will be there on DD1 that's sure...they will fight but DD will win atlast.

Yes that's right i am not a great fan of footwall and i watch it ocassionally....and about test matches no doubt it will be there on DD1 that's sure...they will fight but DD will win atlast.
It might be there for pakistan series but i wonder about other test matches which will be played in india:whistle:

Ya that's right but who knows about the future...what's the conditions at that time...its totally depends on that.

If pak-ind test r on DD then I will not get tht sports gold pack ... Y the hell they r forcing us to pay for whole one yr...

The scroll news on TS did not say it will not be available on a monthly basis. So I believe, it will be available on a monthly basis.

-Ravi

what are the future CRICKET matches to be shown on NEO?

Neo got the rights for the matches that is played only in india.

The scroll news on TS did not say it will not be available on a monthly basis. So I believe, it will be available on a monthly basis.

-Ravi

Just now subscribed to sports gold pack. They told me that this pack will not be made available on monthly basis rather we need to subscribe for yearly basis only:whistle: but i have gone for it.

Back