Price Increased for Sports Gold Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,546
Let them increase the prices... lets Disconnect their service...my validity is upto Feb. need to decide whether to continue with it or not.. price is the only factor..

It is billed per month or on a per day basis? For ex. if I subscribe the pack for 10 days, I will be billed Rs.40 flat or on proportionate basis for 10 days only?

^^^^^The minimum commitment period is 1 month.. so you need to pay 40/-

Another bad move from TS. I'm now seriously considering to move to cable after a 1 year experience with TS. (Wat a bad way for me to start with this wonderful forum!!!)

Welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

@asdfgf
Go for TS+ and take Annual Mega pack.

@asdfgf

Finally dhoni also suggesting mega pack....thats good

its another rs 120 saving for people in the mega pack.

@asdfgf

I dont want to waste 5000 Rs. for that...

I dont want to waste 5000 Rs. for that...

a good & wise decision unlike others who have already fallen into it.:hysterical: they think they are saving some bucks but they dont know the actual truth:rofl:

a good & wise decision unlike others who have already fallen into it.:hysterical: they think they are saving some bucks but they dont know the actual truth:rofl:

Why are you laughing ? TS+ is great and those who have bought them had the money to buy... whereas I dont have... and as far as I am concerned spending rs.5000 is a waste of money for me...

What is the "actual truth" about MEGA pack?

Back