Price Increased for Sports Gold Pack

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 8,546
Ok, looking at this calculation looks good in simple world.
But take for example, you want to watch program on SUN channels, STAR Plus channels, Krisha serial on COLORS, Indian cricket match on Neo and ESPN, new hindi movie sometimes premiered on MAX channel, or good hollywood movie on STAR MOVIES, cartoon for your kids, bhajans from Astha for eldery in family and finally news on NEWS channels. Now to have this all (an Indian family needs it) , certainly in Tata Sky many packages would be needed which would go above 416.66 (monthly divide of MEGA pack), so then its good to pay 5000 and remain tension free about missing any program or match or movie because not subscribed for that channel. Then by paying once no tension of forgeting recharging and also freedom from any package changes (which keeps on happening)

Non sense..
I wonder if everyone in the family watches all that..

To hell with TS and it's packages, i'm not subscribing to NEO!
Will watch it on DD.. Or hell prefer hearing it on Radio! But contributing to the loot is what i cannot accept! Fu****g A$$ diggers..
:@

I had taken it annually.. That will also change?? My annual package is getting expired on 9th march ..
Now is TS there is no annual pack for sports gold after 9th march for Neo Channels you have to subscribe it on monthly basis........

So you will put your money on any DTH operator or in bank, except paying to Tata Sky [for what ever reasons you have] :)
Well I am neither owner/stake holder, nor sales/marketing person of TATASKY (and hope you also don't belong to any other DTH operator) and hence don't intend to persuade you to go for MEGA pack. You (and other people) are wise enough to decide now what pack to opt for (or even go for TATASKY or not!)

I was telling that same money will fetch more in other dths. I won't pay Rs.5000 blindly like this with any dth operator. Whether it is TS or Big or Sun or Dish or Airtel. There are lots of wise people and they don't and won't subscribe to annual mega pack :)

Why some of the people always HIJACK TS thread and hate Tata Sky. If they dont like, just avoid to visit TS thread. The same people praises the Sun Direct, why?:P

Telling about me? When did I praise Sun dth? :mad: People will throw stones at trees which fruits and not at a dead tree.

???? ???? ??????????. (That fruit is sour)

So you are saying TS sours :(

My comments on Annual Mega Pack is as follows: If some one is using TS+ who is interested in LS gold pack with sports channels can opt for mega pack........otherwise for normal TS users i feel mega pack is waste of money. I say mega pack is good for TS+ because you could record some stuffs from LS gold pack and other hindi channels especially the movies and some good show in LS gold pack channels........:thumb: which you can view later.......

Telling about me? When did I praise Sun dth? :mad: People will throw stones at trees which fruits and not at a dead tree.

I was not mentioned you. :cry::cry::cry:

My comments on Annual Mega Pack is as follows:

If some one is using TS+ who is interested in LS gold pack with sports channels can opt for mega pack........otherwise for normal TS users i feel mega pack is waste of money.

I say mega pack is good for TS+ because you could record some stuffs from LS gold pack and other hindi channels especially the movies and some good show in LS gold pack channels........:thumb: which you can view later.......

I think you have to have Annual Mega pack in the first place to get TS+. Will they give TS+ with a starter pack?

I was not mentioned you. :cry::cry::cry:

Then ok :) :)

Guess What, My Local Cable looks to be far better when compared with DTH servicesNot only the Sports channels read, Neo, Star, ESPN, ZEE etc but he has also introduces MGM & NDTV LuminarieHappy Me..

There is always pros and cons every where we need to compromise in way or the other.......

Back