TATA SKY DTH is non committed to their deliveries of Tata Sky HD DTH boxes

• Thread starter Thread starter rpurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,695
Hi all, finally last evening the Tata Sky people honored their commitment after a very long chase for installation, thanks to them but Tatasky has to get their act together and service other customers in a committed time frame to avoid dissappointment.
I am glad that the quality is very good for HD and its worth every penny paid (though not as good as Blu Ray but very close to that). FIFA looked excellent as compared to composite signals we used to receive earlier so is Discovery and NGC HD. This is going to change the face of entire broadcasting very soon. Hope rest of the channel follow the HD Pipeline soon.

Good to hear that. Did you check the 5.1 sound output?

yes I have connected the digital coaxial out to my receiver, the audio is good and no complaints about it, although the broadcast was of stereo I presume. I have not checked the 5.1 since am not interested in watching KITES :) but to sum it up I feel there should not be much of a problem hearing 5.1

I heard that delay in installation is due to the very high demand for HD STB. I suspect even TS didn't expect such a rush so please cut those poor guys some slack. @rpurav, good to hear that the sound and video is good. Hope u enjoy the Fifa matches! :smile:

I dont think it was a rush. I think just recently court rejected TS's plea saying that TS was not HD ready.which means.. they tried to fix everything as fast as possible to be ready. so its not huge demand but just that they are trying to do it in short time. Distributing HD boxes/training engineers in all parts of country in such a short time wud be tough.Thats why the delay, not because there is rush. In short NOT prepared.

Hi,I am also from Mumbai. I have been calling Tata Sky the Day Tata Sky HD services was launched i.e. on 14th June. And I have booked the HD Box from one of the Website. But still the Tata Sky STB are not available in the Market at any Dealer nor available with the Distributor's in Mumbai. Why is that happening with such a reputed DTH Service Provider in the country. Tata SKy.

Hi,
And I have booked the HD Box from one of the Website.

hey can you tell us what website you ordered from?
thanks!

Back