TATA SKY DTH is non committed to their deliveries of Tata Sky HD DTH boxes

• Thread starter Thread starter rpurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,695
Got the box last night from Pai international, it was out of stock in most of the places, have been following up for installation of the same, hopefully it should happen fast as this is for multiroom and i already have a primary connection from them.

Hi,

Ur a lucky man, even i booked the same on 21st june, haven't even received a single bloody call from Tata Sky:@...

And when i called dm up got the reply that it might be installed on tue(29 th june), nine days after booking and that too dey were not sure of:o...

Really wanted to see GERMANY Vs ENGLAND in HD bt due to the late and lazy service of TATA SKY People i won't be able to do so..

Do you have any idea when Airtel is planning to launch HD?? I am relly pissed off and want ma money back from TATA SKY:@..

I recommend to all w8 for the Airtel to launch HD as TATA Sky HD doen't live up to their commitments!!

y u use such sites man .. just directly call their customer care for the box and place ur order there ..

Dear All,

We have been informed that the Tata Sky HD Boxes will arrive by tomorrow in Mumbai, and the Delay in Bookings is not from Aajkideals.com but Tata SKY.

I am also informing that the boxes have actually arrived in Delhi, hence customers like Ashish have routed it through other channels. We do hope that this mismanagement from Tata Sky is sorted quickly.

We do look forward to having your support as we have been reliable so far in the Service Delivery from our end, when the providers may or may not have done so in the past.

Regards,
Vineet Budki
Aajkideals.com

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Dear All,

Aajkideals.com has not pre-booked any orders by either taking a booking fee, hence customers are free to cancel orders since there is no commitment. We do though caution buyers that still the HD STB's have not arrived in the market and do be careful before putting your money for any Pre-Booking.

We do hope for your continued support.

Regards,
Vineet
Aajkideals.com

Hi Vineet

Any idea about when they will arrive in Chennai?

Aravind

Dear All,

We have been informed that the Tata Sky HD Boxes will arrive by tomorrow in Mumbai, and the Delay in Bookings is not from Aajkideals.com but Tata SKY.

I am also informing that the boxes have actually arrived in Delhi, hence customers like Ashish have routed it through other channels. We do hope that this mismanagement from Tata Sky is sorted quickly.

We do look forward to having your support as we have been reliable so far in the Service Delivery from our end, when the providers may or may not have done so in the past.

Regards,
Vineet Budki
Aajkideals.com

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Dear All,

Aajkideals.com has not pre-booked any orders by either taking a booking fee, hence customers are free to cancel orders since there is no commitment. We do though caution buyers that still the HD STB's have not arrived in the market and do be careful before putting your money for any Pre-Booking.

We do hope for your continued support.

Regards,
Vineet
Aajkideals.com

Dear Aarvind,No clue about Chennai, heard the silliest of excuse from Tata Sky, that since another competitor was launching, the actual launch was pre-poned causing these STB non delivery issues.Besides, heard Airtel HD's have arrived in Mumbai.Regards,Vineet

Hi All,I am delighted to inform you all that I have got my Tata Sky HD box from one of our Dealer in Mumbai. I installed the STB to my Samsung 32 LCD. It's a wonderful Experience watching HD & SD Channels. The normal SD channels also look so great you just can't imagine. HD channels are just AWESOME. The Quality is so sharp that I cannot express in words. Sound is definitely 5.1 and feels like you are watching a Movie in Theatre while watching Nat Geo HD & Discovery HD. YOu will love to watch WIMBLEDON on Star Sports HD. Thanks Tata Sky for giving Indian Viewers such a terrific viewing Experience whihc was most Awaited.

On 27th June night I order a Tata Sky HD box through CC, and on 28th I got a call from Tata Sky that the HD box are not currently available in the stock (Kolkata). But they promised that it will be delivered by 1st July. As I'm in no hurry.. so lets wait till 1st July :)

On 27th June night I order a Tata Sky HD box through CC, and on 28th I got a call from Tata Sky that the HD box are not currently available in the stock (Kolkata). But they promised that it will be delivered by 1st July. As I'm in no hurry.. so lets wait till 1st July :)

Iam from chennai how come you calling tatasky cc and ordering for hd box i too did they said online booking is not available currently and they gave me dealer number no matter what ever we say only one answer from there side is sorry sir.

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Did Any from chennai bought tatasky hd box

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

Airtel started getting order for hd box through there website here is the link Digital TV from Airtel

I think i have posted this earlier, ordering online would take time as due to shortage delivery will take time. Ideal is to buy it from the dealer and get it home and then call for installation as this process is faster.

very sad service frm Tata Sky......i ordered a hd boc frm the call centre on 23rd....they told me tht it will be delivered on 27th......then i got a call on 23 rd tht instead of 27th it will be delivered on 26th only.....but sadly nothing has been delivered yet....i called the CC n they told me tht d hd box supply has been stopped in mumbai n pune....:madness:.......am very dissapointed.....wanted to c spain vs portugal.............:cry:

Back