TATA SKY DTH is non committed to their deliveries of Tata Sky HD DTH boxes

• Thread starter Thread starter rpurav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 8,695
very sad service frm Tata Sky......i ordered a hd boc frm the call centre on 23rd....they told me tht it will be delivered on 27th......then i got a call on 23 rd tht instead of 27th it will be delivered on 26th only.....but sadly nothing has been delivered yet....i called the CC n they told me tht d hd box supply has been stopped in mumbai n pune....:madness:.......am very dissapointed.....wanted to c spain vs portugal.............:cry:

That's sad with online booking you havn't got your Tata Sky HD box even after 6 days, Have you got it installed now or Still waiting........as Tata Sky boxes were already not available.

It seems TS got more orders than what they expected even though they had not done high pitch advertising. Since there are no issues with the other HD launchers - Dishtv, Reliance, Airtel and Sun, they are either fully prepared for supply and installation of ordered connections or the orders were so few that they did not face any difficulty. We have to wait for the news to trickle how many HD connections are installed and breakup. My guess is TS orders (executed and pending) will be more than the combined count of the three late entrants.

It seems TS got more orders than what they expected even though they had not done high pitch advertising. Since there are no issues with the other HD launchers - Dishtv, Reliance, Airtel and Sun, they are either fully prepared for supply and installation of ordered connections or the orders were so few that they did not face any difficulty. We have to wait for the news to trickle how many HD connections are installed and breakup. My guess is TS orders (executed and pending) will be more than the combined count of the three late entrants.

Well I don't think so.....because as per me other operators are fully prepared when they have launched their services like Sun Direct, Bigtv and DISHTV.

and I think Tata Sky just launches their services in a hurry and won't have proper supply and availability of HD boxes and that's why their boxes are not available any where. Its been one month and i have not seen their box. Dealers are still waiting for the Tata Sky HD boxes

Back