Tata Sky DTH: Poor customer care service

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 33,957
Someone named it right "Idiot box"This box has really turned so many lives, awful :(

Jignesh all people hate Tata Sky. You should stop being cheerleader for Tatasky. Everybody has the right to criticize Tatasky because they have looted customers.

He is getting personal which is why I said him. And I am just paying Rs 200 for super value pack which i gud for me.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Jignesh all people hate Tatasky. You should stop being cheerleader for Tatasky. Everybody has the right to criticize Tatasky because they have looted customers.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Will you send me the refund amount as you are acting like TS cheerleader?

Who will give u a refund for 3 yr old STB? Do u atleast use TS or not?

I can only say that you are not alone. Tata Sky has this habit of torturing its customers, and you are the unlucky one this time round. I would suggest you to get rid of it if you can.

Very very correct agantuk.

All the members hate Tata(Sky except u.
Why r u doing rhis?
Is Tata(Sky give u money personally for cheerleading?
When u hate Tata(Sky?
If u buy a D2H or Dish TV u can enjoy all these channels at a low price,
I know u have a lake of memory power but try 2 understand.

1. All members, why - more than 95% of the members, do not hate Tata Sky and are happy with the quality of picture, service and the programs provided.
2. There are a few die hard ts haters, who spew venom, but most of them get tired after a few months of hectic postings. Despite such onslaught, most of them have very low post counts and perhaps single digit useful posts. Even the polls elicit only dozen votes, despite being framed heavily loaded against TS.
3. There will be some newbie TS haters who spring up at regular intervals; easy to spot with single digit posts.
4. It can be argued that if TS supporters are TS employees, then TS haters are either TS-competitor employees or are taken care of in cash and kind.
Some people never grow up. Mature TS users are are wise enough to ignore rantings!

Back