Tata Sky+ DTH Service: Issue with Record

venkat_9099

Tatasky+ User
ISP
SSV 1MBPS
Yesterday I scheduled two movies for recording simultaneously and watching one of them. Even though record icon was marked in one channel, recording was not done:wall::wall:. I tried to pause that channel and even that did not work:wall::wall::wall:.Anyone faced this issue??

try resetting ur PVR before using it again

U can schedule two task at one time not three at one time. Either u can record one programme and watch other or u can record two programmes. The STB got two tuners only.

U can schedule two task at one time not three at one time. Either u can record one programme and watch other or u can record two programmes. The STB got two tuners only.
I can record two and watch one of them at the same time which I was doing.

How many we can rec at the same time?
Two, THree or more.:S
Two channels

I can record two and watch one of them at the same time which I was doing.
I think Since TS+ has got only tuners i believe you can record 2 programmes provided you watch one of the live recording.........

Say for eg (1): If you are watching a T20 match in Star Cricket you can record it and change swap channels in between

(2) You can record T20 match and also a movie in Star movie but condition i believe is that either you can watch one of the 2 channels........since TS+ has got only 2 tuners........

(3)You can watch t20 match but you cannot record 1 movie from star mvoies and 1 movie from set max..........

Guys correct me if i am wrong............

I think Since TS+ has got only tuners i believe you can record 2 programmes provided you watch one of the live recording.........

Say for eg (1): If you are watching a T20 match in Star Cricket you can record it and change swap channels in between

(2) You can record T20 match and also a movie in Star movie but condition i believe is that either you can watch one of the 2 channels........since TS+ has got only 2 tuners........

(3)You can watch t20 match but you cannot record 1 movie from star mvoies and 1 movie from set max..........

Guys correct me if i am wrong............

All three are true

Thanks for starting this thread Venkat as till date i was also assuming that with TS+ we can record as much of programmes...........but some one pointed out and said there are only 2 tuners present in the TS+ which gave me some understanding about TS+ recordings..............:happy:

Back