Tata Sky DTH: update on tensports

• Thread starter Thread starter sop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 9,531

sop

ISP
cable
tensports free sub as been extended till 27 or 28 july they have with drawn Lifestyle silver packcbeeies will be part of educational pack after 28july bbc entertainment will be part of lsgoldpack bbc world will be in svalue, jssp, sjssppacks activewhizkids free till 28july source helpline

Its good move by TS and finally these BBC channels are getting into correct add on packs and the more good news is that BBC world is going to remain in the respective packs............:thumbsup:. I think customers will benefit from this.....:thumbsup:

Good Move, I still think Ten sports needs to move to the base pack.. I still will be paying 350 Pm (south jumbo +ESS) +30 PM if (neo) +15 PM (Tensports) +30 (LSG pack)Total Rs.425, Which is still costly compared to all other operators, be it cable or DTH :wall:

Good Question.....:thumbsup:

:cry: Pls reply with answer :cry:

I dont know the anwer thats the reason i commented that its a good question but i have not replied:P

Good Move, I still think Ten sports needs to move to the base pack.. I still will be paying 350 Pm (south jumbo +ESS) +30 PM if (neo) +15 PM (Tensports) +30 (LSG pack)
Total Rs.425, Which is still costly compared to all other operators, be it cable or DTH :wall:
Regarding tensports it will be useful for south starter customers who are interested in sports channel. Earlier i think it was in family pack and above and a customer who was interested in Tensports forced to take Family pack and above now the south starter can just pay for tensports when they wanted to watch.......The problem with tensports which is happening in TS is because now that channel is part of zee turner.......if it was with One alliance it would have been a problem for the customers above family pack.......

Regarding neo sports....I dont know when is my subscription is getting over once it is done i will take neo sports pack only when there is cricketing activities but i would be happily subscribing to it if it was for Rs. 199...........

Good news.....but why r they extending the dates to 27th july ,30 septemberbut as of now we r paying 260 for all channels compared to 300 before:yahoo:

ut as of now we r paying 260 for all channels compared to 300 before
I doubt that.. We are paying the old prices i guess..
Tata needs to seperate the sun pack too :):redface:

Thats is also one good news to enjoy by paying less and getting the premier sports channels.......I think this will continue till big tv is launched.......

I doubt that.. We are paying the old prices i guess..

I dont agree as earlier SS used to pay Rs. 200 now they are paying 175, Family pack 250 and now they are paying 200,Super Saver pack earlier it was 300 currently they are charging 260........:thumbsup:

Back