Tata Sky DTH: update on tensports

• Thread starter Thread starter sop
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 9,532
They have also added ESPN, STAR SPORTS & STAR CRICKET in the family pack & it states it is free till 30 th sept or the next update :ashamed::ashamed: i think they will carry on with the seprate package for ESS bebore the date as they have won the case

I think they will wait till Big TV launch............:thumbsup:

I have subscribed to Annual Super Saver Pack which will xpire by next year 11th May and on top of that i have a credit of Rs. 1200 with TS:)

I have subscribed to Annual Super Saver Pack which will xpire by next year 11th May and on top of that i have a credit of Rs. 1200 with TS:)

That is, Tata Sky Refund Rs.1200/- to ur account. :thumbsup:
Is that mean, u have to subscribe ESS, if again it goes to new add on packs.:whistle:

OFF TOPIC:
what does Rep Power(in our forum. It says, i have 4) means?

Last mth they have charged me 300 bugsfor supper saver pack i dont know from when will they charge ys 260 for ssp

@kumarNo not all when i was subscribing to Annual Super Saver pack i had a balance of Rs. 4200 and after subscribing to it they deducted Rs. 3000 and now i have a balance of Rs. 1200. Once my ASS pack expires i need to subscribe to ESS, Tensports it is available in add on packs:wall: but still a long way to go for me and i hope the packages are cheaper too who know even i may not paying bit more too...........

well..new stuffs frm TS..I dont knw..weather its good for me or bad..

Back