• Thread starter Thread starter meaculpa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,715

meaculpa

Regular
ISP
tata indicom vsnl
Yesterday, my Tata Sky connection went dead. Signal strength showed zero and message shown 'STB cannot receive signal'. Called up the non-toll free cust no. and was pleasantly surprised. The guy asked me few basic questions and immediately registered a complaint. That was at 9.15 in the night. In 15 min the Tata Sky engineer called to confirm complaint and asked when he should send someone. I said 10.00 next morning and sure enough, next morning, the guy confirmed again and came on time to my house. He brought all his equipment for testing and carried a spare set top box and a spare dish. He identified the problem in 15 minutes (loose connector on dish) and fixed it straight off. This has been my first complaint on Tata Sky and I am extremely impressed - they attended to the problem within half a day. I wish the Indicom cust support was half as good!

Glad to hear atleast some positive about Tata Sky

now i need to hear something good abt zee dish tv... am still waiting for my connection to get activated. 11 am would be the time dealer shop would open and he is expected to find me standing there waiting with some strong words!

i am interested in knowing how much Tata Sky wud charge for such caeses once the warranty period is over.

has one year passed since the launch of Tata Sky? :Di would also want to know how the thing works after the warranty is over. sadly, i dont even know how the thing works on zee dth. but i plan to use it for six months and get something new if there are alternative options at that time.

Back