Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

Rite now TS HD is available in Mumbai, Delhi & Chennai. Soon they'll launch all over

Tata Sky HD

Well the good news is that Tata Sky HD has been launched in Kolkata and orders can only be placed through the helpline.I myself have placed the order for one today and will be receiving it within the next 48 hours.Please note, that in order to place the order through the helpline, you need to pay through your CC - so keep the card handy when you call.Btw, just so you all know - ESPN is now included in the TataSky Gold HD pack - so we can now enjoy the WC in HD :)All the best!

Well the good news is that Tata Sky HD has been launched in Kolkata and orders can only be placed through the helpline.

I myself have placed the order for one today and will be receiving it within the next 48 hours.

Please note, that in order to place the order through the helpline, you need to pay through your CC - so keep the card handy when you call.

Btw, just so you all know - ESPN is now included in the TataSky Gold HD pack - so we can now enjoy the WC in HD :)

All the best!

Hey.. Thanks for the info :dance:

Looks like Tata Sky HD is available only in selected cities now. Does anyone has any idea, when it will be available in Bangalore?What is the procedure to place an early order? On what basis TataSky management decides the cities for launch???Hoping that TataSky HD will be available in Bangalore, before iPhone 4G gets launched in US next week :)

Donno why only Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.. AS if we are living in Antartica that they arent launching all over :X

may be they need more band space to involve whole india or more transponder. i hope with in a month or two i will be able to watch HD>;)

Well the good news is that Tata Sky HD has been launched in Kolkata and orders can only be placed through the helpline.

I myself have placed the order for one today and will be receiving it within the next 48 hours.

Please note, that in order to place the order through the helpline, you need to pay through your CC - so keep the card handy when you call.

Btw, just so you all know - ESPN is now included in the TataSky Gold HD pack - so we can now enjoy the WC in HD :)

All the best!

hey fake news i just call customer care and they told me that not available in kolkata

Back