Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

hey fake news i just call customer care and they told me that not available in kolkata

And I already placed the order for it and got my subscriber ID and my CC statement shows my card charged by the merchant Tata Sky.

So either you got the wrong info or I got ripped off :cry:

And I already placed the order for it and got my subscriber ID and my CC statement shows my card charged by the merchant Tata Sky.

So either you got the wrong info or I got ripped off :cry:

no after launching the hd service i already called 20 to 25 times and just 1 min before also
and no hd avaialbe in kolkata .
so u please contact customercare 1860 425 6633 right now and cancel ur order

amar mone hoy tomay ora delhi or mumbai or chnnai er customer vebeche :rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

ok this is good. forum is working. :D i was waiting for someone to post here.

yesp mate fully working

no after launching the hd service i already called 20 to 25 times and just 1 min before also
and no hd avaialbe in kolkata .
so u please contact customercare 1860 425 6633 right now and cancel ur order

Thanks for the update my friend!

I called them the day they launched the HD service and they had told me that they'd get in touch with me as soon as the service is available in Kol.

So they called me today from this number - +914066275656. The caller's name was Viru and was the same person whom I talked with the first time I called.

So maybe you might try to get in touch with Viru or someone else at that number and verify the news.

Let me know how it goes

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

amar mone hoy tomay ora delhi or mumbai or chnnai er customer vebeche :rofl:

ha ha ha ha!!! Jani na bhai - kintu amar address'o verify korechhe ar ami besh koyekbar jiggesh korechhi je kolkatay service really start hoyechhe ki na.

r u pay by ur cc through ivr ( Tata Sky) or by anything else??
if paid by tata sky ivr then ur money will be safe otherwise i have very big doubt

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

ok let me call them again and i will give them ur reference .stay tuned will be back within 5 mins

r u pay by ur cc through ivr ( Tata Sky) or by anything else??
if paid by tata sky ivr then ur money will be safe otherwise i have very big doubt

Yes, I paid through the IVR and also through a HDFC bank netsafe card. So that way I am safe

already give them viru's ph no and name and arrange a call back .btw still cus care officer told me no hd in kolkata :(

already give them viru's ph no and name and arrange a call back .
btw still cus care officer told me no hd in kolkata :(

Ok, at least it's confirmed that there's someone named Viru that works at the sales team at TS

Btw, I submitted my phone number at the Click 2 Connect box on this page DTH Paid Channels Recharge Options - Easy options to recharge, for DTH Channels by Tata Sky and Viru called me up within 30 seconds.

He called me up today evening at around 7.10 PM and told me that the order for HD in Kolkata can only be placed through the helpline and the STBs will be available to the dealers shortly.

So here's hoping that the news is genuine and I get my HD STB within the next 48 hrs.

Please update us on what Viru says when he calls you up tomorrow.

Ok, at least it's confirmed that there's someone named Viru that works at the sales team at TS

Btw, I submitted my phone number at the Click 2 Connect box on this page DTH Paid Channels Recharge Options - Easy options to recharge, for DTH Channels by Tata Sky and Viru called me up within 30 seconds.

He called me up today evening at around 7.10 PM and told me that the order for HD in Kolkata can only be placed through the helpline and the STBs will be available to the dealers shortly.

So here's hoping that the news is genuine and I get my HD STB within the next 48 hrs.

Please update us on what Viru says when he calls you up tomorrow.

who knows may be "jay "come in my phone tomorrow :happy:

who knows may be "jay "came in my phone tomorrow :happy:

LOL! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

UPDATE: I just now called up this number 040 6600 6633 and enquired about the HD service in Kolkata and the representative verified the order and also confirmed that the HD service is available in Kolkata.

So my friend, maybe you can try calling up this number because there may be a lack of communication between the customer care and the sales teams and hence this confusion. Just an assumption here.

LOL! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

UPDATE: I just now called up this number 040 6600 6633 and enquired about the HD service in Kolkata and the representative verified the order and also confirmed that the HD service is available in Kolkata.

So my friend, maybe you can try calling up this number because there may be a lack of communication between the customer care and the sales teams and hence this confusion. Just an assumption here.

okiz baby

Back