Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

okiz baby

lol...baby?? :O

I am a 30 yr old guy - so far far from being a baby :rofl:

Btw, where in Kol do you stay?

LOL! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

UPDATE: I just now called up this number 040 6600 6633 and enquired about the HD service in Kolkata and the representative verified the order and also confirmed that the HD service is available in Kolkata.

So my friend, maybe you can try calling up this number because there may be a lack of communication between the customer care and the sales teams and hence this confusion. Just an assumption here.

yep right u r ..call this no and arrange call from them and the officer told me that hd activated in kolkata.
now i am thinking who sits on the 1860 425 663 cus care sit :p

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

lol...baby?? :O

I am a 30 yr old guy - so far far from being a baby :rofl:

Btw, where in Kol do you stay?

shymbzar ;) shot form and u ?

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

btw hdmi cable orai debe to naki amake kinte hobe??

yep right u r ..call this no and arrange call from them and the officer told me that hd activated in kolkata.
now i am thinking who sits on the 1860 425 663 cus care sit :p

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

shymbzar ;) shot form and u ?

I tried calling up the 1860 number but couldn't connect to it.

I stay at Tollygunge

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

HDMI cable ar baki shob orai debe and that too included in that price of 2599

I tried calling up the 1860 number but couldn't connect to it.

I stay at Tollygunge

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

HDMI cable ar baki shob orai debe and that too included in that price of 2599

tolly metro er kache ??

bah sobi dichhe tale to valoi ..mase mase takata orai diye dile r o valo hoto:tongue:

tolly metro er kache ??

bah sobi dichhe tale to valoi ..mase mase takata orai diye dile r o valo hoto:tongue:

Prothom 3 masher takatao orai debe

Basically this is what they're offering with new HD STBs:

3 months super saver
2 months espn & star
2 months HD gold

..for FREE!

Prothom 3 masher takatao orai debe

Basically this is what they're offering with new HD STBs:

3 months super saver
2 months espn & star
2 months HD gold

..for FREE!

i am an existing customer .i have 2 stb normal and Tata Sky plus so i will get hd gold pack one year free as per terms and condition

i am an existing customer .i have 2 stb normal and Tata Sky plus so i will get hd gold pack one year free as per terms and condition

I don't think that's possible - you need to buy the HD STB anyways

From their FAQ page at Tata Sky HD

Q> I have a Tata Sky SD box Will I be able to see the HD channels?
A> As a subscriber with the SD box, you will not be able to view the HD channels. Actually you will not even see the HD channel listed on the EPG!

I don't think that's possible - you need to buy the HD STB anyways

From their FAQ page at Tata Sky HD

Q> I have a Tata Sky SD box Will I be able to see the HD channels?
A> As a subscriber with the SD box, you will not be able to view the HD channels. Actually you will not even see the HD channel listed on the EPG!

nana amake set top box kinte hobe kintu ami bolchi j hd gold pack er 30 rs lag be na 1yr

nana amake set top box kinte hobe kintu ami bolchi j hd gold pack er 30 rs lag be na 1yr

Okay...hain seta hote paare

Is there any special offer on the Tata Sky HD service?
"New subscribers activating their Tata Sky with a HD digicomp can avail of the current promotion along with 2 months free HD Gold Pack free.
Exisiting subscribers activating a Tata Sky HD digicomp get 1 year free HD Gold Pack"

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

I'm an existing subscriber of Tata Sky. Is there any special offer for me?
You will need to buy a Tata Sky HD digicomp paying Rs 2,599. But as an excisiting Tata Sky you will get one year free HD Gold Pack!

Back