Tata Sky HD DTH Set Top Boxes availability in the market?

Not yet - let's wait for another day or two

I just called up Tata Sky, and ordered it through their sales dept, he wanted me to do credit card transaction but since I read the posts here, I was reluctant. So they offered cash on delivery which I agreed to, but they said they will take max 5 days. Counting ..........0.....

today at about 10 pm i got my hd set top box wao ..
gold hd pack activated .and the picture and sound quality is super .....
just awesome

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

here is my hd box pics

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

sorry Nokia e63 has bad quality camera :p

Thats great. Do you mind telling me which branch of Pai Electronics is this?

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I have also heard that you just cannot buy the receiver and replace it yourself. They make some changes to your Dish (one of the unit) and also change the wire from dish to digicomp. So we may have to ultimiately wait for TS people to come and do the changes(installation). Hope I am right!

[/COLOR]I have also heard that you just cannot buy the receiver and replace it yourself. They make some changes to your Dish (one of the unit) and also change the wire from dish to digicomp. So we may have to ultimiately wait for TS people to come and do the changes(installation). Hope I am right!

this part is wrong because i got the picture without doing this .i just replace the stb with HD ONE and activate the hd pack and connect the stb to my 32 inch led via hdmi.

the engineer who came in house has no knowledge about hd .
he told me that " what is hd " do u imagine that . hahahahaha

So brotha, enlighten us, how did you get hold of the HD box, via order on the helpline number or through a store (which store) ?

today at about 10 pm i got my hd set top box wao ..
gold hd pack activated .and the picture and sound quality is super .....
just awesome

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

here is my hd box pics
---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]sorry Nokia e63 has bad quality camera :p

@INDIANBOY123 - Wow... You seem to be born intelligent at your location(HEAVEN) :-) Keep it up. Did you offered Free Training for the engineer on HD? LOL

So brotha, enlighten us, how did you get hold of the HD box, via order on the helpline number or through a store (which store) ?

back up dept call me and take my order i pay via cc through ivr .
then i called park street head office yesterday morning and at about 10 pm i got the box .though engineer who came in my house ask me " what is hd " hahaha

this set top box running via adapter ..

@INDIANBOY123 - Wow... You seem to be born intelligent at your location(HEAVEN) :-) Keep it up. Did you offered Free Training for the engineer on HD? LOL

i have ps3,Sony blue ray player and blue ray drive in my pc thats y i have some littile knowledge about hd :P

I've placed an order to via their ivr yesterday night, can you share their park street number so that i can call and probably get them to expedite ?

Damn! and I have not yet received my HD STB ...hoping that I get it today :@Perhaps, I should be calling the Pk ST number too - is this the number - 22895935?So what about the HD picture quality? Also are you getting ESPN in HD too?

Back