Tata Sky HD getting STAR CRICKET HD and ESPN HD this month

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 18,850
Wow. That's awesomely cool. And do you have ads in the HD telecast? Ads during the race have been a big pain point.

Nope this is Ad-free telecast of the French-open..

BTW.. Can someone enlighten me as to why we don't have Ads in HD Telecasts...

Is it HD or upscaled?

Pure HD... Hey this is Tata Sky not Reliance or Dish.. (only Pun intended)

F1 in HD started from this year only. They might be showing the upscaled version last year! But its good news! Lets see what happens! :) Why cant they make F1 in HD event based! They show it in HD in malaysia and hongkong! Why be partial with India! :(

^ May be because the market isn't that big? F1 as a sports has very few enthusiasts which is surprising considering the manner in which most people drive on the road

ya earlier it was upscaled. How many channels are in HD Now in TATA skyWhich is best Tata Sky HD or HD Plus?? Does HD plus have recording too..

^ Recording is the only difference between Tata Sky HD and HD Plus. If you are planning to get a HD STB, go for the recorder over the regular one. It is well worth the price difference

I agree go for HD+ saves a lot time... I reach Home after 11pm so miss Dexter aired on 10pm on star world HD.. Normally i would stay awake till 2am to catch the rerun... but now with recording I start immediately after I reach home... PS: I am suggesting HD+ in any DTH service... with Tata Sky or anyother DTH service... (Though that eliminates Sun and Dish with no recording options)...

Tata should bring F1 in HD, they should see howmany peole watch f1 on tv in india, TATA themselves sponsor Ferrari f1 car as well as HRT racing, TWO f1 teams sponsorship now that shows TATA is supporting F1, hope its just a matter of time :31:

Back