• Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,840
Status
Not open for further replies.

operaman

Tata(Sky HD+ user
ISP
AirTel
:ashamed:Guys I am going to buy Tata Sky plus with 4000/- discount for TOI readers.do tell me about your experience and opinion about it.

My friends have purchased Tata Sky+ the same offer you are availing of and they have a positive view about the product features clarity I also checked it out its really good.:irock:

Clarity will be same with TS or TS+. Other than it is a PVR there is nothing more. New age VCR.

Clarity will be same with Tata Sky DTH or Tata Sky DTH+. Other than it is a PVR there is nothing more. New age VCR.

Using component out options on the PVR will definitely give you better quality picture than the usual composite out. That's for sure.

The Key to Tata Sky DTH+ is to record the programs and view it later..........because of that myself and my wife have benefited a lot in our tv viewing..........the best thing is that i am not missing important programs in my TV set any more and the more important thing is that my TV viewing has increased too........with respect to the STB.......i am using this for the past 9.5 months i have not faced any problems till date........finally to conclude Tata Sky DTH+ picture quality is slightly better that Tata Sky DTH.........One thing for sure you won regret your Tata Sky DTH+ purchase........the worst part is that if you wanted a PVR in DTH there is no other option for you rather than buying TS+............

Using component out options on the PVR will definitely give you better quality picture than the usual composite out. That's for sure.

It won't make differeance as the source itself isn't good anyway.

@Ajuravi007
I hope you are missing Arasi serial nowadays even though you have TS+ :D

I am happy the serial got finished now but now i am recording the serial Chellamey.......:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back