• Views Views 5,602

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
[FONT=&quot]Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ in Delhi
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After the successful launch of Tata Sky+, a new age service that uses the breakthrough Personal Video Recorder (PVR) technology across India; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tata Sky Ltd., the JV between the TATA Group and STAR, now provides an excellent opportunity to all its existing subscribers to experience the phenomenal features of Tata Sky+ at a special discount of upto 50%.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As part of the offer, only existing Tata Sky subscribers can now avail of the new Tata Sky+ including installation upto 50% discount.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Announcing the new Tata Sky+ offer, Mr. Vikram Kaushik, MD & CEO, Tata Sky Ltd. said, "In an endeavour to provide maximum satisfaction, experience and value to all our esteemed customers, we are pleased to present the Tata Sky+ offer, which is unprecedented in the history of satellite television. We have always provided world class products to all our customers be it current or potential and with the launch of Tata Sky+ we take forward the legacy of pioneering innovative technology. This technology will not only help our subscribers to time-shift their TV-viewing with the Record and Playback features, but also give them the convenience to enjoy uninterrupted TV with the Pause and Rewind live TV features."[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tata Sky+ was recently unveiled by acclaimed actor and Tata Sky brand ambassador, Aamir Khan along with Vikram Kaushik, MD & CEO, Tata Sky in Mumbai.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tata Sky+ combines elegant style with a range of unique in-built functionality that offers a viewer the power to plan and control his TV viewing experience with features such as Record Live TV and Pause & Rewind Live TV.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Personal Video Recorder" is the hallmark of Tata Sky+[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Tata Sky+ digicomp has MPEG 4 technology, a hard disk and an in-built personal video recorder (PVR). The PVR enables the viewer to pause & rewind live TV as well as record up to 45 hours of live TV.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With Tata Sky+ you can:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[*][FONT=&quot]Pause Live TV[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/list] [FONT=&quot]Very often, during the most exciting over in a cricket match you might be interrupted by a doorbell or a phone call and you miss out on a few master strokes. Now, all you need to do is press pause on your remote. The live match will be paused. You can resume watching the match from where you left off when you are ready.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[*][FONT=&quot]Rewind Live TV[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/list] [FONT=&quot]While watching a movie, if you missed a dialogue, just press rewind on your remote and watch the dialogue again. With Tata Sky+ you will never miss a minute of any programme on TV.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[*][FONT=&quot]Record[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/list] [FONT=&quot]If a nail biting India-Australia final coincides with your favourite TV soap, you need not keep switching between the two channels. At the press of a button, you can record your favourite soap and enjoy the live match. Then, you can playback the recorded programme at a time convenient to you. You can even fast forward or rewind the programme during playback, if you wish. Tata Sky+ also gives you the flexibility to record two live TV shows simultaneously. You can even set an entire series for automatic recording, at the press of a button.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Everything from the elegant black & red look and chassis construction of the STB down to input accessibility and the remote control are specifically engineered to provide an incredible TV viewing experience.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Priced at Rs. 8,999/-, Tata Sky+ would be rolled out in a phased manner across the country.
[/FONT]

Moneycontrol >> News >> Press- News >> Tata Sky launches Tata Sky+ in Delhi
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Well 50% off means 5k, which is still too high, after 6 months they will drop the price and it will cost around that much itself :whistle:

Well 50% off means 5k, which is still too high, after 6 months they will drop the price and it will cost around that much itself :whistle:

"Me is Damn Sure it will"

Sabir

I am waiting for that day:dance:

The new Amir Khan ad is for Tata Sky+,I guess.
Yes indeed and the ads look cool and the lady too........:cool2:. One thing from the ads i feel like that TS is concentrating more on upper middle class and more as the lady's clothing tells you the story............:ashamed:

I am waiting for that day:dance:

Yes indeed and the ads look cool and the lady too........:cool2:. One thing from the ads i feel like that TS is concentrating more on upper middle class and more as the lady's clothing tells you the story............:ashamed:

Well, ofcourse when you have a niche service it would have to be sold at a premium initially.

as far as the clothing is concerned, well i think by that they are just trying to add in more of an aspirational value to the brand;)

over a period of 1 year i see Tata Sky + service relagated to semi-premium tier, just like in the UK and TataSkyHD commanding that premium positioning.

The way present the people in that looks to be parsh......and realistic too.........:thumb:

The way present the people in that looks to be parsh......and realistic too.........:thumb:

what do you mean by parsh ??:ashamed:??

Back