• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,365

s_parkhi

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
It is learnt that the software in Tata Sky STB is updated and user interface is changed a lot. Still there is no software upgrade for TS+. Any idea when it will be updated?

even my Tata Sky software hasn't been updated:@:@

Mine was updated 1-2 weeks ago . Lagginess has been reduced to a great extent after this .

I heard with this software update we can even watch channels for which we haven't paid. Is it true? Some are telling that after software update they are able to watch the channels for which they have paid! Is it true?

I heard with this software update we can even watch channels for which we haven't paid. Is it true? Some are telling that after software update they are able to watch the channels for which they have paid! Is it true?
:ishock:

No update for me yet :@

got the update today and the guide/organizer etc have the video feed too but these pages now respond slow now....i.e. when you press the guide button you have to wait for more than 4 to 5 seconds before you can check whats on sports/movies etc. your press of buttons will be useless as in the case of channels having red trigger buttons.....also if you are on the organiser menu and you go to the second level of menu the video feed disappears....that is you will not get a video feed on the system details menu.

Back