Tata Sky Posted a net aggregate loss of Rs.806.36 cr

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,740
But the subscriber is paying more than other DTH providers to watch same channels in another DTH .now all DTH players has started giving good service to their subscribers. may be Tata Sky DTH is giving good service from the start.i had also a subscriber of Tata Sky DTH more than 1 yr.i left bcoz of the heavy package prices there is little choice of packages in Tata Sky DTH eg:if we want NTDTV IMAGINE we have to subscribe Lifestyle and pay more .little options in their packs.

That's very true that Tata Sky have very costly packages. and does not provide all channels in one pack, that is they force their ustomers to pay extra if you want sports channels or some other good channels like Life style gold Pack.

----------

How many channels in the best pack does dish tv supply for and with how many showcase movies?

Go to this url and compare yourself
Digital Cable TV, DVR TV Entertainment, Digital TV Set Top Box in India

Just check the link sagar has given for latest dishtv offer's.

and Further if you were talking about annual pack and free movies then Let me tell you Dishtv has Titanium pack at Rs.3617+ tax for 12 months subscription and offers you 188 channels. that is all the channels are available to you.

Further if you are a existing customer and recharge with Rs.3617+ tax for annual pack then you will get same amount of rechargee free benefit which you can use for 20% for ala-carte subscription and remaining 80% for Movies of demand

So in Tata Sky you get only 12 movies but here in dishtv you gets many more then Tata Sky.

That's why i had opted to another DISH TV connection :wewin:

another means? how many you have?

time to make one more calculation. i am not good at accounting but here it is:
806.36 cr / 3 million customer = loss of 2687 Rs per yr per customer

i.e. 223Rs/month per customer.

customer already pays atleast 300Rs a month. so Tata Sky DTH has to charge 523Rs, this is just not possible.

Forget abt 2000 additional that Tata Sky DTH charges for STB (new customers) which I am not even counting.

Shaile missed one point. They already have 4 million. But Amish you are right out of 4 million maximum 3 million will be paying. When they cannot run successfuly even after getting these many subscribers then when are they going to make profits? :rofl:

They are fit to cry and fight with everyone. First said they are giving subsides for STB when actual stb costed less than Rs.200 they were charging 4000! Now still they charge around 2000 but forgot crying about so called subside :D

New reason they will say is Government taxes as if they are paying out of their hand :grin: Fraud accounts to evade taxes and in reality they will be in profits.

As i said i had subscribed the Tata Sky for more than 1 yr.i had compared between Tata Sky DTH vs other DTH .what i found i had experianced.there is no arguments about the CC.it is the best i had gone through.i am a subscriber of Dish TV more than 5 yrs.i have 2 DTH connection from 1 yr.The other was Tata Sky DTH.now i left Tata Sky DTH and bought another DishTV connection recently.i know about all features of both Tata Sky DTH & DISHTV.finally i opted for another DISHTV .

another means? how many you have?

I have 2 connections and thinking about the third ,perhaps for digital TV :yahoo:

I am a brand loyal customer nothing will make me switch to other brand after all the service provided has been valuable to me:urock:

I have 2 connections and thinking about the third ,perhaps for digital TV :yahoo:

You must be really wealthy three connections:)

Back