Tata Sky Posted a net aggregate loss of Rs.806.36 cr

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,740
oh well its not about being wealthy. the cable guy in my sector is useless. 3 TV means three connections. 2 Zee Dish TV and 1 Airtel IPTV at my place. I bet monthly bill comes to around 1000 bucks.

We are a joint family with 4 childrens to my father .after returning from our office work we want to relax with our choice of channels and programs:thumbsup:.our father is offering what we need :wewin:

You must be really wealthy three connections:)

no one know how many of them are working :grin:

All 3 will work and be activated 24 hrs:cool2:i don't want to waste a single ruppee bcoz this money is hard earned friend:yahoo:

As of my knowledge DISH-TV is the only few DTH that uses DD-Direct DTH satellite.Moreover DISH-TV is the only DTH who has largest customer base.So by broadcasting the channels from DD-Direct DTH satellite it can use less amount of transponder space.At the same time, DISH-TV can save lot of bucks in channel acquisition cost.So per customer revenue would be naturally high.That may the only reason for DISH-TV continuous profitability.

As of my knowledge DISH-TV is the only few DTH that uses DD-Direct DTH satellite.
Moreover DISH-TV is the only DTH who has largest customer base.
So by broadcasting the channels from DD-Direct DTH satellite it can use less amount of transponder space.
At the same time, DISH-TV can save lot of bucks in channel acquisition cost.
So per customer revenue would be naturally high.

That may the only reason for DISH-TV continuous profitability.

I think this is not the only reason,they are providing more channels in their packages with more options to choose from packages with less cost for the packages.this really attracts more custamours to go for DISH TV:wewin:

As of my knowledge DISH-TV is the only few DTH that uses DD-Direct DTH satellite.
Moreover DISH-TV is the only DTH who has largest customer base.
So by broadcasting the channels from DD-Direct DTH satellite it can use less amount of transponder space.
At the same time, DISH-TV can save lot of bucks in channel acquisition cost.
So per customer revenue would be naturally high.

That may the only reason for DISH-TV continuous profitability.

they charge less with more options for channels.

Dish TV may be providing more no of channels but many of its customers are unhappy with its quality in picture:(

Back