• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,839

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Strange thing... TS signals are shown by my cable operator.my cable operator shows two channels from Tata Sky signals... :hysterical:thos channels are DD National and Kiran TV...how I found out that is, I saw the TATASKY logo on both the channels. and also the alert letter on top. Shows how easily we can steal TS signals.. :hysterical:

Strange thing... TS signals are shown by my cable operator.

my cable operator shows two channels from Tata Sky signals... :hysterical:

thos channels are DD National and Kiran TV...

how I found out that is, I saw the TATASKY logo on both the channels. and also the alert letter on top.

Shows how easily we can steal TS signals.. :hysterical:

In that case, please note the 8 digit number flashed in screen from time to time and inform the customer care. They can easily track whose TS connection is being used for piracy. Thats our duty man as a responsible customer and responsible citizen.

DD National and Kiran are free channels. I think there won't be a problem.

Eventhough they are free channels, they are encrypted by TS. The cable wala or his accomplice is stealing the signal for circulation. This is a serious matter. TS will block the stb of the offender and can take legal action. Like the supermarkets in the west 'who prosecute all shoplifters as poilicy", TS must lodge criminal complaints for piracy.

If this is not done, cable operators will go out of control and indulge in widespread stealing of channels. TS and other dth operators will lose revenue.

Yes... Please note the digits and report to customer care. As Tata Sky logo's are not appearing on some of the TV channels, Cable wala take this advantage and air some other channels also which are not really a FTA channels... Though the cablewala holds TS for his personal use it is illegal to air on Cable TV.

My cabblewallah was showing Neo sports channel:evil: clear cut of Violation trademark act.who is going to sue him??(with Tata Sky logo):mad::madness:

i dont agree with u peoples how many of u are using original operating system to lodge a complaint against ur cablewala not all the cablewalas making high profit one or either way every one is tapping is Tata Sky providing anything free to cutomers ??? if every one agree and living according to our respectable law our country will be number one if i said anything wrong pl forgive me

i agree with jishnuHow many of u are using pirated windows? How many of u are using pirated MS Office and so onlook into urself 1st

i agree with jishnu

How many of u are using pirated windows? How many of u are using pirated MS Office and so on
look into urself 1st

I also agree with both of you. The same member is famous for using torrents. First he should clean himself before opening a thread to show the loyalty for Tata Sky. Just call the CC and tell that number to show your loyalty. There is no need to open a thread.

For TS fans:
TS is charging you even for FTA channels like DD national, Kiran, Chutti, etc.,
Cable operators are doing this because they are not getting ESPN or Star Sports decoders. Those companies don't give decoders to small cable operators for a long time.

I dont think sun channels are FTA channels. The sun channels are only free in chennai city.

Back