Tata(Sky Signals on Cable TV

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,839
The cablewalas know that people like you, jishnu1980, rajeev64, sri kanth
are only meant to open new Topics to discuss the unfair activity and won't be true enough to report it :wall:.

As dhoni said, people who would report the unfair activity are won't going to open a new topic to advertise their loyalty:@.

So i suggest others to not try to convince these people to report the unfair activity to Tata Sky .

I am not utterly against to people who are not ready to report the abuse to Tatasky, But i request these people to not open new topics to discuss this abuse and waste our time.

Dear if we dont wanna discuss these matters , then why do we need a forum for TS? I never said i am gonna report or i am gonna sit quiet. i just said it is easy to steal TS signals... so there is no question of advertising my loyalty.. more over i am not going to benefit with that....

Dude my simple question to you who is going to ring the bell if the same cableline is going to collector of district and SP of the the district at my city and they are doing nothing as it is clear cut violation of copyright and public broadcasting act?? without the permission and the the cabblewallah had told us that you(consumer )can do nothing and :evil::wall:Dear if we dont wanna discuss these matters , then why do we need a forum for TS? I never said i am gonna report or i am gonna sit quiet. i just said it is easy to steal TS signals... so there is no question of advertising my loyalty.. more over i am not going to benefit with that....

I dont think sun channels are FTA channels. The sun channels are only free in chennai city.
:wall:

Kiran, Chutti, Surya, U2 are FTA from their start

The cablewalas know that people like you, jishnu1980, rajeev64, sri kanth
are only meant to open new Topics to discuss the unfair activity and won't be true enough to report it :wall:.

As dhoni said, people who would report the unfair activity are won't going to open a new topic to advertise their loyalty:@.

So i suggest others to not try to convince these people to report the unfair activity to Tata Sky .

I am not utterly against to people who are not ready to report the abuse to Tatasky, But i request these people to not open new topics to discuss this abuse and waste our time.

Well said :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I cannot imagine some cable operator within Chennai beaming Tatasky signals. He will be caught the next minute. He would rather use CAS stb from Hathway or SCV to show those channels which won't have that TS logo. Also SCV and Hathway stbs are FREE and a channel costs Rs.5 per month!

In this case who will take the risk of showing signals from TS? (Rs.350+per month)?

They try to preach people to report illegal use of TS because they cannot find each and every illegal use. It is very simple. In reality they don't even have a cable connection.

So this thread should be considered as a request from TS and not as an information thread.

guys.. in my place, my cable oprtr showing Neo Cricket, HBO, some other regional channels from Tata(Sky signals :rofl: how they are doing it so easily ? they dont have the fear of getting caught ?

Note the Vc number and inform TS CC.I dont like ppl watching this for free from Tata Sky signals,coz we are paying a lot of money to watch it.Butthey dont just paying 100-150 rs.:mad:

Everyone knows that most of the SUN Channels are Pay channels even if you are in jammu & kashmir (or) Srilanka (or) in CHENNAI.SCV (MSO) in chennai are telecasting these PAID SUN channels because it is their own channels (SCV is part of SUN Group).Anyways, I do not want to create a new topic or divert the existing topic over here. Local cablewala here was broadcasting India - Australia ( Test Series ) of Dish TV Feed.I complained to Dish TV and they blocked the signals immediately. Its again you to decide whether complaining is Right or Wrong. We can only share our opinions.

Guys,Take a chill pill.. I think if my cable operator is able to do the same, I have another reason to move to Cable :)Even i have seen pirated Tata Sky channels online.. When the whole star cricket issue was over and the matches started, I watched some live streaming channels, showing star cricket with the tatasky logo.. I waited and waited for the 8 digit no. It did not appear even once..I think there is a setting that removes the no, Or they are using some other kind of STB that is able to decode the TS signal and use it online.. This is to fault with TS not the pirates. The pirates use any kindof technology and use it to decode even the complex of signals.

Back