Tata sky users will miss some Cricket matches from next year.

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,408

Harshal

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
From 1 January Zee will take full control of Ten sports and both channels will operate as same as ESS.So Ten Sports has cricket rights for West Indies,Pak,SL,and now South Africa.If there are 2 matches on a given day then one will be on Zee Sports.So we will miss it. Tata Sky should think of zee sports now.:wall:

^Ya. If it Happens so, then we should ask for Zee Sports from TATA(SKY

TS will do the needful favor when the occassion arises and we know how to pressurise them to get zee sports channel. At this point of time we cant demand as they dont show any live international matches. Even cable operators in most parts of india they dont show zee sports channel.

I'm sure Ts will find a way to get zee sports when required..It will be thro TDSAT or finding a new clause under the new TRAI directives..Put the channel under premium pack and make it avaialable to the viewers for an extra cost..Thats my statement and that's what might just happen..

Yes you are right. We will get that channel or TS will fight to get Zee Sports when there is some cricketing international matches takes place in that channel we will get it and we need to put some pressure on TS at that point of time.

we could see many tendulkars, gangulys, dravids , yuvrajs and dhoni... upcoming talents... :thumbsup:

Thats for sure and last time when i saw the ICC u 19 world cup it was long time back where Yuvaraj played superbly in that world cup and we reached to the final of that world cup (I dont remember we won it or not)which was played in srilanka & kaif was the captain for that team

Back