• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 10,839
Status
Not open for further replies.

appanp

ISP
Airtel
Do any of you have irregular - not smooth and picture frames getting displayed with jerky movements - reception of the DD National & Hindi channels? Usually this happens during prime-time in the evening. This happened while watching the Cricket in DD National y'day - ok in the afternoon but quality got bad in the evening. I am not sure if it is anything to do with Digicomp, I have a old one, bought may be more than a year back. We called Tata Sky CS and they say that will charge Rs.350 just a send a person to check.

Not with National or Hindi channels but with Colors I have experienced a few jerks and improper reception

Do any of you have irregular - not smooth and picture frames getting displayed with jerky movements - reception of the DD National & Hindi channels? Usually this happens during prime-time in the evening.

This happened while watching the Cricket in DD National y'day - ok in the afternoon but quality got bad in the evening.

I am not sure if it is anything to do with Digicomp, I have a old one, bought may be more than a year back.

We called Tata Sky CS and they say that will charge Rs.350 just a send a person to check.

Do you have proper signal quality? Do you use a mobile phone?

While watching we don't realise, but the channels bandwidth keeps on varying depending on content. Various contents like Music, Movies, Serials and Sports are broadcasted with varying bandwidth.I guess as the problem is observed during Cricket broadcast, may be DD National is broadcasted with higher bandwidth causing reduction in bandwidth for other channels (because total constant bandwidth is maintained for all TP's). So for other channels (particularly Hindi GEC's on same TP) quality could be lowered. But it would not noticable on small TV's.

I too haven't experienced this issue. All channels work fine. It may be a problem with your digicomp. Better get it checked with the Tata Sky CS people. They will surely help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back