Tatasky DD National & Hindi Channels - Improper Reception

• Thread starter Thread starter appanp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 10,839
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience...i had a good service one time.. the technician was very good and even for my doubts he was giving answer...the incident was just before 4 months when ts had the relocation charge 0f 600 including the new dish..The engineer answered to my question like, they are not getting the proper alignments with the already setup dish and LNB and hence ts is giving the new dish..But on my second relocation, (when the charges are slashed to 350), the engineer came and setup my dish..unfortunately the alignment did not come perfect.. and the signal Quality on my service is just 85% and signal strength is fluctuating from 85 to 95%

the signal Quality on my service is just 85% and signal strength is fluctuating from 85 to 95%

Are you serious? :o I would love to get those ratings. My signal strength hovers between 70 and 80%, and the signal quality is 55 - 60%. I called Tata Sky and they said I would have to pay for the 'visit' if I wanted them to relook.

Yes i am serious... earlier i had 100 out 100 signal Quality and Strength.. which was done by an excellent engineer.. only on my recent relocation request it is gone down to 85% range.

Yes i am serious... earlier i had 100 out 100 signal Quality and Strength.. which was done by an excellent engineer.. only on my recent relocation request it is gone down to 85% range.

Why left him? You should have not paid until you got 100% signal.

I feel like :cry: Is there a way I can increase the signal quality [85% strength that I have now is fine] without having to pay those morons the 350 bucks?

go to your DISH and adjust ur dish thats the only way you can do without paying them 350 bucks:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back