Tatasky DD National & Hindi Channels - Improper Reception

• Thread starter Thread starter appanp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 10,839
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disqualified. You should move the dish yourself without paying money to Tata Sky DTH. You might move your dish yourself but you will still pay Tata Sky DTH rs.350 as Dish shifiting charge :rofl:

I am sure even if he gets signal by moving his Dish, he will still pay 350rs to Tata Sky DTH service fellows by thinking that they sent Signal to the place he moved the dish too :hysterical::iomg:

^^OMG @Mirza You will continue to get Tata Sky DTH signals even if we move our dish ourselves. We don't need to think that Tata Sky DTH needs to know it so that they can send it to the new place. Even if you shift the dish to new location still you will get TS without them ever knowing. Belive me :thumbsup:

pay 350rs to Tata Sky DTH service fellows by thinking that they sent Signal to the place he moved the dish too

:hysterical:

^^OMG

@Mirza
You will continue to get Tata Sky DTH signals even if we move our dish ourselves. We don't need to think that Tata Sky DTH needs to know it so that they can send it to the new place. Even if you shift the dish to new location still you will get Tata Sky DTH without them ever knowing. Belive me :thumbsup:

Ok, thanks for the info.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Actually thanks should go to ghatoch. Without him I won't have known what you would be thinking.

@Ghatoch
Keep up the good work. Don't know how you read others mind :dance:

Actually thanks should go to ghatoch. Without him I won't have known what you would be thinking.

@Ghatoch
Keep up the good work. Don't know how you read others mind :dance:

@mirza, thanks accepted :urock:

@masilamani, it is easily to read and understand how a small kid will behave and what the child will do,so it wasnt difficult to understand.:hysterical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back