The Offtopic Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter coming soon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2,209
  • Views Views 5,475
I took the third dose of the vaccine as well.

Interestingly, even though I had gotten infected with CoVID previously, I still had certain symptoms after taking the third dose. Compared to the first two doses though, they were rather mild.

I had lost senses of tasting and smelling for 3 months. Ate a lot of lauki ki sabzi and all what my mom wanted me to eat as my tastebuds were dead.

@mreccentric The objective of the initial vaccine was to ensure least fatalities as possible. It was not to guarantee you that you would never go to the hospital or you would never be affected by the virus. And I think it did quite a remarkable job given the time constraints and limited knowledge we had about the virus.
As to how many times, that is still a question which is not answerable. It seems to keep getting mutated every now and then, hence the various strains. Given how recent this virus is, more studies are being tried out to fully understand it.

I didn't take the third dose.

Sad In A Box GIF

You'll be surprised to know there are many. There are also many who have faked taking vaccine i.e. they've not taken vaccine but still have a valid certificate.

Back